cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

April 2013 Daily Pledge -- And We're Not Foolin'!

Good Morning to all on this first day of April!  Once more I am here to pledge that for this day I will not use any nicotine.  I hold out my free hand and our strength to the next person ready to pledge their freedom...

Inspiration: : the act of drawing in; specifically : the drawing of air into the lungs

As non-smokers, choose to find your inspiration everywhere today!  Breathe deeply of Life!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
54 Replies
Giulia

No longer a fool!  I'm taking that free hand of strength thank you Sheryl, and pledging my purpose of remaining smoke free this firs day of the new month.  Here's another hand stretched for you YOU........

Inspiration also means "in spirit."  Where wil your spirit take you today? 

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning, Giulia and thank you for your presence here.  I gratefully accept your hand and pledge to be without nicotine today.  I hold out my free hand and our strength to the next person in line ready to pledge their freedom...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning to all!  I am here to pledge another day of being free from nicotine.  I extend my free hand and my strength to the next person ready to make their pledge of freedom.  Do you realize that by overcoming your fear of the unknown that you can claim your freedom?  Whole new worlds can open up to you as you break free.  As a friend said to me this week, don't live your live in fear...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

I'm here again to pledge my freedom from nicotine for another day.  I hold out my hand and my strength to the next person in line ready to make their pledge of freedom...

Keeping the doors open and the lights on...

0 Kudos
Leeza

Hi Sheryl.  Please excuse my absence for the past few days.  Although I haven't been here for a few days, I have remained smoke free and commited to changing my life.  With each passing day, I enjoy the benefits of living a healthier life that comes with being a non-smoker.  I offer my hand and the collective strength of this group to the next Changling waiting to make the pledge...

0 Kudos
msterling999

Hey Leeza, Hey All!

Happy April! It feels so good to remain free! So I am happy to join you in taking your hand, pledging and reaching out my hand to the next person...

Maggie

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Hi Maggie and Leeza!  Great that both of you are here.  Maggie, I am proud and pleased to take your hand to pledge that I won't use any nicotine for this day.  I hold out my free hand and our strength to the next person ready to pledge their freedom...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning to All!  Day by day we make a commitment so as to realize our goal of being smoke-free.  I am here once more to pledge that for today I will not use any form of nicotine.  I hold out my hand and our group strength to the next person who wishes to make their pledge, take a step closer to their goal...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Happy Sunday to all!  I'm here once again to pledge that I will remain free from nicotine for this day.  I am holding open the door, extending my hand, to the next person ready and willing to pledge their freedom...

0 Kudos