cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

May 2013 Daily Pledge

Good Morning to all!  I'll start off with a pledge to not use any nicotine for the next 24 hours.  I hold out my hand to the next person ready and willing to pledge their freedom from smoking.  Who wants to join me?  These May  flowers smell wonderful!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
82 Replies
Leeza

Hi everyone and sending best wishes for a super Sunday.  Sheryl I gladly take your hand and this group's strength which keeps me on the straight path of freedom.  I come here today to reaffirm my commitment to remaining smoke free.  I offer my free as a conduit for this group's awesome strength to the next wonderful EXer waiting in line to make their pledge....

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Leeza!  I'm grateful for the opportunity to take your hand as I start my week off with a pledge not to use any nicotine today.  I hold out my free hand and our group strength to the next person ready to make their pledge.  Come on -- you know you want to!

0 Kudos
Leeza

Hi Sheryl...thanks for your hand which I take as I pledge to remain smoke free today.  I offer my free hand to the next person waiting to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Hey Leeza!  Glad to see you here.  I gratefully take your hand and pledge that I will remain nicotine-free today.  I hold out my free hand and our strength to the next person who wants to join us in this pledge of freedom...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Taking a deep breath as I stand here to pledge that I will not use any nicotine today.  I hold out my hand and this group's strength to the next person ready to make their pledge.  Come on, breathe with me!

0 Kudos
barbara42

Good Morning Sheryl, I am back, my brother in law is doing good and i am so happy to take your hand and pledge no nicotine of any kind for the next 24 hours and hold out my free hand for the next in line !!

0 Kudos
ptaradactyl

Barbara it is such a lovely day to accept your hand and pledge my FREEDOM from nicotine for one more day and I EXtend our strength and my hand to the nEXt EX in line ready to join us...

0 Kudos
Leeza

Tara thank you for your hand and strength.  I pledge to remain smoke free today.  I hold out my free hand to the next person waiting to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Ladies!  Today promises to be a busy, stressful day for me, *and* I will not use any nicotine no matter what happens.  Leeza, I gladly take your hand as I make this pledge and I hold out my free hand and our strength to the next person ready to pledge their freedom...

0 Kudos
barbara42

Good Morning Sheryl, i will hold on to your hand extra tight with all the strength of this chain so the stress of this day will be easier for you to bear, we are with you and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and hold out my free hand for the next person in line

0 Kudos