cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

May 2013 Daily Pledge

Good Morning to all!  I'll start off with a pledge to not use any nicotine for the next 24 hours.  I hold out my hand to the next person ready and willing to pledge their freedom from smoking.  Who wants to join me?  These May  flowers smell wonderful!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
82 Replies
msterling999

Hey everyone!

Leeza thanks for the hand and the strength to help protect our quit. I pledge to remain smoke free and hold out my hand to the next winner in freedom ...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning to All!  This growing circle of friends is so inspiring!  Maggie, I thank you for your hand and I pledge to remain nicotine free for this day.  I hold out my free hand and our group strength to the next person ready to make their pledge of freedom...

0 Kudos
anniexhx

thanks sheryl, i will take your hand and take the pledge not to smoke today and hold my hand out in support to....

0 Kudos
Leeza

Top of the morning to all.  imageWe are here to celebrate another smoke free day.  I feel extremely blessed that I have the support of this group to to help me with my journey. 

imageAnnie, you are doing great on your quit.  I am so proud of you and thank you for your hand.  I promise that I will remain smoke free for the next 24 hours.  I extend my free hand to the next EXer waiting affirm their commitment...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Happy Friday Quit-Sisters!  Leeza, I am pleased and proud to be the one to take your hand as I pledge to remain nicotine free this day.  I hold out my free hand and our group strength to the next person ready to make their pledge of freedom...

0 Kudos
Leeza

Hi Sheryl.  What a joy it is to take your hand today as I pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours.  I extend my free hand to the next EXer waiting to make their intentions known...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Leeza!  Glad and grateful that you are here as I take your hand and make my no nicotine pledge for today.  I hold out my free hand and our strength to the next person ready to make their pledge of freedom...

0 Kudos
barbara42

Good Morning Sheryl, I will be away for a few days, my brother in law tore his tendon in his knee so i am going to stay with my sister to help with him, so i take your hand and hold tight so for the next few days i will still have support and pledge not to have any type of nicotine for the next four days and hold out my hand for the next in line, have a great week end all !

0 Kudos
Leeza

Hi Barbara.  Sending up a prayer for your brother-in-law's speedy recovery.  I'm happy to take your hand as I pledge to stay smoke free.  I offer my free hand to the next person waiting to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Hi Barbara and Leeza and everyone else who may come to pledge today!  Leeza, I thank you for your hand as I pledge not to use any nicotine this day.  I hold out my free hand and our group strength to the next person who wants to pledge their freedom...

Barbara, I'm adding my prayers to Leeza's for your brother.

0 Kudos