cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

May 2013 Daily Pledge

Good Morning to all!  I'll start off with a pledge to not use any nicotine for the next 24 hours.  I hold out my hand to the next person ready and willing to pledge their freedom from smoking.  Who wants to join me?  These May  flowers smell wonderful!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
82 Replies
Leeza

Hi Annie and welcome to the Daily Pledge group.  We may be small in numbers here but we are resolute in protecting our quits one day at a time (ODAT).  So i gladly take you hand as I recommit to remaining smoke free today.  And I offer my free hand and the collective strength of this group to the next person eagerly waiting in line to make their pledge too....

P.S.  Here a pic to welcome Annie to the group.

0 Kudos
barbara42

Good Afternoon Leeza, I will take your hand and pledge no nicotine of any kind for the next 24 hours and hold out my free hand for the next in line , Wecome Anne, this pledge is so important, it gives us a sense of others beside ourself depending on us, and Lord knows, we may give up on our self but we stand fast for helping others, a two way street !

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning to all and a hearty welcome to Annie!  It is wonderful that you are all here.  Barbara, I'm pleased and proud to take your hand and pledge that for today I will remain nicotine free.  I hold out my free hand and our group strength to the next person ready to pledge their freedom...

0 Kudos
anniexhx

thank you girls for the welcome and good morning  sheryl i will take your hand and pledge not to quit today and hold out my other hand in support to.......

0 Kudos
barbara42

thanks for the hand Anne, I will be happy to take it and pledge no nicotine of any kind for the next 24 hours and hold out my free hand for the next in line

0 Kudos
msterling999

Hey Ladies!

Barbara - I take your hand and offer you a bouquet full of fragrant bluebells to celebrate May. I saw 45000 blooming bluebells last Sunday and thought how nice it was to enjoy the quiet smokefree surroundings. So I happily make my pledge to remain cloudless over the next 24 hours and eXtend my hand to the neXt dreamer of fragrant breezes ....

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Everyone!  Maggie, I gladly take your hand to pledge that I will not use any nicotine today.  I hold out my free hand and our group strength to the next person ready to make their pledge of freedom.  Come on in, the water's fine!

0 Kudos
anniexhx

thanks sheryl il take that hand and pledge not to smoke any cigs today and hold my free hand out in support too......

0 Kudos
barbara42

thanks for the hand Anne, i will be glad to take your hand of strength and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours nd hold out my free hand for the next in line.

0 Kudos
Leeza

Hi everyone.  I send wishes for a wonderful Wednesday to you all and thank you for supporting my quit.  As I continue to remain smoke free, I gladly take you hand Barbara as I pledge to remain resolute in my decision to lead a healthier life.  I offer my free hand to the next awesome person waiting in line to pledge...

0 Kudos