cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

May 2013 Daily Pledge

Good Morning to all!  I'll start off with a pledge to not use any nicotine for the next 24 hours.  I hold out my hand to the next person ready and willing to pledge their freedom from smoking.  Who wants to join me?  These May  flowers smell wonderful!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
82 Replies
AutumnWoman

Happy Friday Barbara!  Once again I am here gratefully to take your hand and pledge that I will remain nicotine free for this day.  I hold out my free hand and our strength to the next person ready to pledge their freedom...

0 Kudos
barbara42

Goog M orning Sheryl, i will take your hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and hold out my free hand for the next in line

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Happy Saturday Barbara!  I'm here to gladly take your hand and pledge to remain nicotine free today.  I hold out my free hand and our strength to the next person ready to make their pledge of freedom...

0 Kudos
barbara42

Happy Saturday Sheryl, I am cutting grass today, but i will take time to take your hand and stand with you to pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and hold out my free hand for the next in line

0 Kudos
Leeza

Hi Sheryl and Barbara.  Hoping that you are having a wonderful weekend.  I remain smoke free and plan to stay that way.  So Barabara rhank you for your hand and the collective strength of this group.  I'm here to pledge that I will continue to stay smoke free as I offer my free hand to the next person waiting in line...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Hi Barbara and Leeza -- Good Sunday morning to you both!  Leeza, I'm pleased to take your hand and pledge that for this day I will not use any nicotine.  I hold out my free hand and our strength to the next person ready to make their pledge.  If you're a mother, quit to be here for your children; if you're a child, quit to honor you mother or her memory.  It is *so* worth it!

0 Kudos
barbara42

Happ Mothers Day to you and thank you for the hand Sheryl and Leeza, I will be happy to grab on to both your hands and pledge no nicotine of any kind for the next 24 hours and hold out my free hand for the next in line

0 Kudos
Leeza

imageHappy Mothers Day to the dynamic duo of this group -- Sheryl and Barbara.  Thank you for your hands which I am honored to hold as I pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours.  I welcome the next person waiting in line to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Hi Barbara and Leeza!  I hope you both had wonderful Mother's Day celebrations.  Leeza, I am proud to take your hand and pledge that today I will not use any nicotine.  I hold out my free hand and strength to the next person ready to pledge thier freedom...

0 Kudos
anniexhx

thanks sheryl i will take your hand and pledge not to smoke today and hold out my hand in support to.......

0 Kudos