cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

May 2013 Daily Pledge

Good Morning to all!  I'll start off with a pledge to not use any nicotine for the next 24 hours.  I hold out my hand to the next person ready and willing to pledge their freedom from smoking.  Who wants to join me?  These May  flowers smell wonderful!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
82 Replies
AutumnWoman

Monday morning.  Barbara, I'm so glad you are here to stand by me as I make my pledge to remain nicotine free today.  I hold out my free hand and our strength to the next person ready to make their pledge of freedom...

0 Kudos
barbara42

Good Morning Sheryl, i will be happy to take your hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and hold out my free hand for the next in line, have a great day all !

0 Kudos
Leeza

imageHi Sheryl and Barbara.  I'm so happy to be able to get back here to take your hands... just makes me want to dance since today marks the 7th month since I began this journey.  Again I pledge to remain smoke free and offer my free hand to the next person waiting to make their pledge.

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Hi Barbara and Leeza -- Good to see you both here.  Leeza, congratulations on your  7 months of freedom -- that's terrific!  I gratefully take your hand to pledge that I will not use any nicotine today.  I hold out my free hand and our group strength to the next person ready to pledge their freedom...

0 Kudos
barbara42

Hello Sheryl and Leeza, congrats on your 7 months Leeza, i will be happy to take both your hands, more strength and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and hold out my free hand for the next in line

0 Kudos
Leeza

Greetings Sheryl and Barbara, and I thank you both for the congratulations.  Posting to this group has played a major role in keeping me on right path to remaining smoke free.  It is a shame more people don't try this out.  Oh well, I'm not going to smoke over it.  Barbara thank you for you hand today.  I'm here to recommmit to staying smoke free for the next 24 hours and I offer my free hand to the next EXer waiting in.

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

That would be me, Leeza.  Good morning Barbara and Leeza.  I'm here once more to pledge that I will not use nicotine for this day.  I hold out my free hand and our strength to the next person ready to help themselves and pledge their freedom...

0 Kudos
barbara42

Hi Sheryl, i am late but i will be glad to take your hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and hold out my free hand for the next in line

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Hi Barbara, it's never too late to make a pledge.  I gratefully accept your hand and pledge that for today I will not use any nicotine.  I extend my free hand and our strength to the next person ready to make their pledge of freedom from smoking...

0 Kudos
barbara42

Good Morning Sheryl,I will take your hand and pledge no nicotine of any kind for the next 24 hours and hold out my free hand for the next in line

0 Kudos