cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

May 2013 Daily Pledge

Good Morning to all!  I'll start off with a pledge to not use any nicotine for the next 24 hours.  I hold out my hand to the next person ready and willing to pledge their freedom from smoking.  Who wants to join me?  These May  flowers smell wonderful!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
82 Replies
barbara42

Good evening Sheryl, I willbe honored to take your hand on this first day of May and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and hold out my free hand for the next in line

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Barbara, it's a pleasure to take your hand and pledge that for today I will remain nicotine free.  I hold out my free hand and our strength to the next person ready to make their pledge of freedom...

0 Kudos
barbara42

I will take your hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and hold out my free hand for the next in line !

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Happy Friday!  Barbara, I'm glad and grateful that you're here and we agree on one thing at least -- NO SMOKING!  I accept your hand and I pledge to remain nicotine free for the next 24 hours.  I extend my free hand and our strength to the next person ready to make their pledge of freedom...

0 Kudos
barbara42

thanks for the hand Sheryl, you got that right, we agree about not smoking for the next 24 hours and holing out my free hand for the next in line

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Barbara, I'm back once again to take your hand and pledge that I will not use any nicotine today.  I hold out my free hand to the next person in line will to pledge their freedom from smoking...

0 Kudos
barbara42

Good morning Sheryl, we will keep this line standing till some one else need the support, thank you for the hand and i will pledge not to smoke for thr next 24 hours and hold out my free hand for thr next in line

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Happy Sunday Barbara!  We are standing strong in our quits.  I gratefully take your hand to pledge that I will not use any nicotine today.  I hold out my free hand and our strength to the next person ready to make their pledge.  C'mon folks, you can do this!

0 Kudos
barbara42

Happy Sunday Sheryl, I will be so glad to take your hand and declare our stron quits and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and hold out my hand for the next in line !

0 Kudos