cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

March 2013 Daily Pledge

Welcome to March!  Our quits are coming on strong, like a lion!  I'm here to pledge that for another day I will not use any nicotine.  I extend my free hand and strength to the next person ready to pledge their freedom...

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
87 Replies
AutumnWoman

Hey Giulia, I've got a hoof for that paw of yours.  Spring is finally trying to make an appearance here, and I will celebrate by pledging to remain nicotine-free today.  I will be gentle as a lamb as I invite the next person to join us in pledging their freedom...

0 Kudos
Leeza

Hi Sheryl.  Thank you for your hand of gentle encouragement.  I intend to take steps each day toward good health and one such step is to remain smoke free today.  I offer my free hand to the next person waiting to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Friday morning!  Leeza, I welcome your steadfast commitment to your quit -- it is truly inspirational!  I gladly take your hand and pledge that for today I will not use any nicotine.  I extend my free hand and our strength to the next person in line ready to make their pledge of freedom...

0 Kudos
Leeza

Hi all.  Hope that you have a lovely and blesed Easter. 

Sheryl thank you for your hand and the great example you provide to us all here -- 1600 days quit -  woohoo.  In your honor, I reaffirm my commitment to remain smoke free today.  I extend my free hand to the next EXer waiting to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Thank you Leeza for your good wishes on my milestone.  I refuse to go back to smoking now that I am free.  So once more, I take your hand and pledge that for this day I will remain without nicotine.  I extend my free hand and my strength to the next person ready to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning to all!  On this day of renewal and joy I am happy to pledge myself to another day of being nicotine free.  I hold out my hand and strength to the next person ready to make their pledge of freedom...

0 Kudos
Giulia

Gratefully taking your hand Sheryl and promising not to engage my mouth nor my hands in that which I have secred my freedom from.  It was Lent that gave me the power to be free by attempting to emulate the freest Power there is.  I am very grateful.  Happy Easter everyone.  Here's my hand held out for the next Easter Pledgling......

0 Kudos
Leeza

Stock image of 'Lonely chiken hatching from egg'Wishing everyone a blessd and happy Easter.

Giulia, thank you for your hand and strength.  Compared to you and Sheryl, I am definitely a fledgling pledging.  However, I will continue on my smoke free journey one day at a time.  I offer my free hand to the next person waiting in line to pledge...

0 Kudos