cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

February 2013 Daily Pledge -- Valentines to Ourselves!

Welcome to February, everyone!  I'll start us off by pledging that for today I will remain completely nicotine free.  I extend my hand and strength to the next EX in line ready to pledge their freedom...

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
81 Replies
Giulia

Taking that strong hand of your Sheryl, thanks, and most happily and gratefully promising once again not to smoke on this day.  Here's my other hand reaching for the next Pledgling....

0 Kudos
jooch

I pledge not to smoke today!  I have 19 days of freedom and do not want to smoke anymore.  I will take it one day at a time.  I'm thankful for the friends on Ex.  Thanks Sheryl and Giulia.  Congrats on 7 years!  Awesome!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Giulia

NOT 7 years yet.  I tried to amend my post but you saw it before the edit went through, jooch.  I was a month ahead of myself I was so excited thinking today was March 1st.  So - not 7 years quite yet.

0 Kudos
Leeza

Good day to all.  As I grab both Jooch's and Giulia's hands, I pledge to remain smoke free today.  I hold out my free hand to the nEXt EXer waiting in line to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
nanawendy

As I take Leeza's hand I pledge not to smoke today. I have one month smoke free and am not gonna smoke anymore !! NOPE !! I hold out my hand to the next EXer waiting to pledge

0 Kudos
kate77

Wendy, although I've been sick this week, I promise I've washed my hands and used plenty of hand sanitizer!  I take your hand and and pledge to remain smoke-free for the next 24 hours.  I extend my other clean hand to the next EXer ready to pledge their freedom...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Happy Saturday, folks!  Kate, I will gladly take your sanitized hand (I have my own hand sanitized, too, and I got a flu shot!) and I pledge that for the next day I will remain totally nicotine free.  I hold out my germ- and -smoke free hand to the next person ready to pledge their freedom...

0 Kudos
nanawendy

Sheryl, I take your hand as I pledge to be Smoke free today !!I hold my hand out for the next person ready to pledge their freedom

0 Kudos
Leeza

Wendy, a pleasure to see you here and I am pleased to take your hand.  I pledge to remain smoke free today which is good for the heart.  I reach out my free hand to the next amazing person who is waiting to make their pledge...

0 Kudos