cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

March 2013 Daily Pledge

Welcome to March!  Our quits are coming on strong, like a lion!  I'm here to pledge that for another day I will not use any nicotine.  I extend my free hand and strength to the next person ready to pledge their freedom...

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
87 Replies
msterling999

Hey Giulia -- Thanks for the hand, the picture is perfect. I pledge to remain true to my free self. I reach out to the next person willing to join me in the pledge of freedom....NOPE! .....

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Hello Folks!  Giulia, the plaque is WONderful!  Maggie, thanks for your hand as I pledge another day of freedom from nicotine.  I hold out my free hand and our strength to the next person ready to spring into action and pledge their freedom...

0 Kudos
Leeza

imageGood afternoon all.  Sheryl, thanx for your hand and strength.  I be springing into action to remain smoke free today.  And I offer my free hand to the next person waiting to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
owlfeather

I like that very much G!

Leeza I accept your hand on this marvelous 1st day of Spring. 2013 Spring Equinox, as I pledge to remain nicotine FREE for the next 24 hours, while holding out my FREE hand to the next EX in line, ready to make their pledge of FREEDOM

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good morning to all!  Owl, thanks so much to you and all the other folks here for your strength.  I gratefully take your hand as I pledge to remain nicotine free this day.  I hold out my free hand and our strength to the next person ready to make their pledge of freedom...

0 Kudos
msterling999

Hey Sheryl - good evening. I learned about NML. Sarah's Wednesday blogs give me something to look forward to each week.   By the way Happy Spring!  I pledge to remain true to a new way of life and learn to live in the here and now. I reach out to the nEXt pledge today for a better tomorrow....

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Hey Maggie!  Good for you for committing to your smokefree way of life.  Protect and cherish your quit -- it is precious.  I happily accept your hand and pledge once more to remain nicotine free (I love it!).  I hold out my free hand to the next person ready to make their pledge of freedom...

0 Kudos
Leeza

Wishing all a fantastic Friday. 

Thank you Sheryl for your hand and strength.  I am EXtending my pledge to Monday for I won't be around this weekend.  I guarantee you that I will remain smoke free because I love to breathe fresh air.  I offer my free hand to the nEXt EXer waiting to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good morning!  Leeza, I have faith in you and in myself.  I believe that we will keep our pledges to remain smokefree.  I gratefully take your hand and extend my free hand to the next person ready to make their pledge.  We CAN do this!

0 Kudos
Leeza

Hi Sheryl.  Well, I was able to get online today to take hold of your hand.  So I'll just restate that I will remain smoke free and I offer my free hand to next wonderful person waiting to make their pledge...

0 Kudos