cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

March 2013 Daily Pledge

Welcome to March!  Our quits are coming on strong, like a lion!  I'm here to pledge that for another day I will not use any nicotine.  I extend my free hand and strength to the next person ready to pledge their freedom...

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
87 Replies
justme

Thank you for you hand Thomas, I, Lynn, pledge that just for today I will remain smoke free as I offer my free hand to the next in line.

0 Kudos
Giulia

Afternoon All!  I'll take that hand of yours Lynn, thank you very much, and say:  I will not smoke this day, no how, no way.  What am I an indiot???  NOOOOOO!  Here's my other hand stretched out for YOU, the next Pledgling to zoom on in.

0 Kudos
Ex_Nancy

My pledge today is dedicated to Thomas and all others with COPD and other smoking related illnesses. Thank you for you hand Giulia as I pledge to remain smokefree for today!

0 Kudos
Leeza

Hi everyone.  Thank you all for your collective strength and caring. 

Nancy thank you for your hand.  I'm here to say that I'll remain smoke free  for the nEXt 24 hours.  Gee, this is becoming a habit for me.  And I offer my free hand to the nEXt EXer eagerly waiting in line to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Happy Friday to all!  Only five (count 'em, 5!) more days until spring.  Now that we don't smoke, we're better able to smell those spring flowers!  Leeza, I glad you are in the habit of pledging and I gratefully accept your hand to make my own pledge to be nicotine free today.  I extend my free hand and our strength to the next person ready to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
joyeuxencore

Sheryl what an honor to take your hand and pledge to be smokefree today...I extend my hand to another friend to join us! xo

0 Kudos
Leeza

Joy thank you for your hand and that beautiful mountain view.  I recommit to remaining smoke free for today and I EXtend my free hand to the nEXt EXer waiting to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
msterling999

Joy what a beautiful picture. Leeza --  I take your hand in freedom. What is freedom but the power or right to act, speak, or think as one wants without hindrance or restraint. So I pledge to act without hindrance or restaint and extend my hand to my fellow EXer ....

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Happy Saturday!  Maggie, I am proud and pleased to take your hand as I pledge not to use any form of nicotine today.  I hold out my free hand and our strength to the next person ready and willing to make their pledge of freedom...

0 Kudos
Giulia

Thanks for your hand mon cheri.  I pledge allegiance to my quit of March 1, 2006, and to the freedom for which it stands, one quitter under many, indivisible with liberty and life for all!   Holding out my other for next Pledgling I remain eternally grateful to have come so far....

0 Kudos