cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

March 2013 Daily Pledge

Welcome to March!  Our quits are coming on strong, like a lion!  I'm here to pledge that for another day I will not use any nicotine.  I extend my free hand and strength to the next person ready to pledge their freedom...

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
87 Replies
AutumnWoman

Got my Monday mosey on.  Giulia, Thanks for your hand.  I pledge that I am not going to use nicotine at all for today.  I extend my free hand and our strength to the next person ready to make their pledge of freedom...

COME ON DOWN!  THE PRICE IS RIGHT --- YOUR FREEDOM!!

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning to all!  I am here to pledge that today I will remain nicotine free.  I hold out my hand and my strength to the next person ready to make their pledge of freedom...

0 Kudos
Leeza

Hi everyone and Sheryl thanks for your hand which I'm so pleased to hold.  I will remain smoke free today as I move my life forward.  I hold out my free hand to the next person waiting to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Leeza.  It's always good to see you here.  I am grateful for your hand which I take and pledge that for today I will remain nicotine free.  I extend my free hand and our strength to the next person ready to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
owlfeather

Good Morning Sheryl, I gratefully accept your Free hand as I make my pledge to remain smoke FREE for the next 24 hours, and I hold out my FREE hand to the next ex in line, ready to make their pledge of FREEDOM.....

0 Kudos
Leeza

Owl.. glad you flew in so I could take hold of your wing (hand) as I pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours.  I EXtend my free hand to the nEXt EXer waiting in line to make their pledge of freedom here...

0 Kudos
msterling999

Good evening Leeza love your EXs... I take your EXtended hand and EXchange my positive energy. It is an EXcellent EXercise in EXhibiting my EXceeding EXcessive pledge of EXalted freedom. Gosh that was fun! So I EXtend my hand to the nEXt EXer....

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning to you all!  Maggie,  That was an EXquisite display of your EX-ness!  I gratefully accept your free hand and pledge that I will not use nicotine today.  I hold out my free hand and our strength to the next person in line ready to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
owlfeather

LOL @ Maggie!   Sheryl, that is beautiful, and I take your hand so gratefully I take your hand, as I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the next 24 hours, while holding out my FREE hand to the next ex in line, ready to make their life/breath giving pledge of FREEDOM

0 Kudos

Thank You for offering me your hand! I. Thomas, pledge that just for today I will not smoke so much as one little puff NO MATTER WHAT! Who cares to join me today?

0 Kudos