cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

March 2013 Daily Pledge

Welcome to March!  Our quits are coming on strong, like a lion!  I'm here to pledge that for another day I will not use any nicotine.  I extend my free hand and strength to the next person ready to pledge their freedom...

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
87 Replies
KatherineF

I gratefully accept your hand, Sheryl, and pledge to remain smoke free today.  I offer y hand to the next person pledging their freedom.

0 Kudos
KatherineF

I gratefully accept your hand, Sheryl, and pledge to remain smoke free today.  I offer y hand to the next person pledging their freedom.

0 Kudos
owlfeather

Thank you for your hand Katherine, I accept as I pledge to remain nicotine free for the next 24 hours, while holding out my free hand to the next ex in line, ready to make their life affirming pledge to remain smoke free!  

0 Kudos
Giulia

I take that wing, Owl, and promise not to smoke this day - no how, no way.  Here's my other hand reaching out for the next Pledgling to fly on in.....

0 Kudos
Leeza

Hi everyone.  Sending wishes for a fantastic Friday to you all. 

Giulia I just came in for a landing so that I could take your hand while I pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours.  I did it yesterday so I know that I can do it again today.  I offer my free hand to the Exer waiting to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good morning to all!  Leeza, I am proud to take your hand as I pledge to remain nicotine free for this day.  I  hold out my free hand and our strength to the next person in line ready to pledge their freedom....

One day at a time we break free of the hold cigarettes had on us!

0 Kudos
msterling999

Good morning Sheryl, that is a great picture.  I take your hand in freedom and pledge to remain free for another 24 hours.  I extend my hand to the next person in line ...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Sunday morning and I have been free for 1580 days.  Maggie, I'm going to continue on the road to freedom by gladly taking your hand and pledging to not use nicotine for the next 24 hours.  My free hand and our strength are offered to the next person ready to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
Leeza

Sheryl thanks for your hand and the collective strength of this group.  I will remain smoke free today, for sure (a little Valley girl sounding there...LOL).  I hold out my hand for the the nEXt EXer waiting in the wings to make their pledge...

I've been quit 155 days, adding 23 days, 17 hours to my life and saving $930.  I've been doing this one day at at time (ODAT).

0 Kudos
Giulia

Fah shooah I take that hand of yours Leeza and promise not to smoke this 2566th day of my f.reedom.  And I offer my other hand for the next Pledgling to mosey on by.

0 Kudos