cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

March 2013 Daily Pledge

Welcome to March!  Our quits are coming on strong, like a lion!  I'm here to pledge that for another day I will not use any nicotine.  I extend my free hand and strength to the next person ready to pledge their freedom...

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
87 Replies
msterling999

Hey Mary thank you for the hand. After 35 days I continue to pledge to have a great day and be smoke free!  Horray for NOPE! I extend my hand to the next person and wish them continued success....

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good morning everyone!  Congratulations to msterling999 on 35 days of freedom!  I gratefully accept your hand and pledge that I will not use any nicotine for this day.  I offer my free hand and our strength to the next person ready to make their pledge of freedom...

0 Kudos
Leeza

Wishing all a wonderful Wednesday.  Congratulations to Maggie (35 days) and Mary (3 months)... way to go!  Sheryl thank you for your hand.  I will continue my smoke free journey today.   I offer my free hand to the next freedom fighter waiting to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
Giulia

Thanks for the hand, Leeza.  What a great day to be alive and say, I will not abandon my smoke-free pledge to myself this 76880th day of my quit .  That journey continues.  Here's my other hand reaching for the next Pledgling..... 

0 Kudos
msterling999

Thanks for the hand Giulia. Congratulation on your long quit, is it 21 years? Well it is much longer than mine so I am very proud to take your hand. This was a Wednesday full of tests but I passed and remained true to my pledge thanks to all your support. So I offer my hand to the next person and wish them true freedom ....

0 Kudos
msterling999

Thanks for the hand Giulia. Congratulation on your long quit, is it 21 years? Well it is much longer than mine so I am very proud to take your hand. This was a Wednesday full of tests but I passed and remained true to my pledge thanks to all your support. So I offer my hand to the next person and wish them true freedom ....

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning to all!  Maggie, you are beginning this journey in the right way, with a commitment to stay quit.  I gladly take your hand and pledge that I will remain totally nicotine free this day.  I hold out my free hand and our strength to the next person in line ready to pledge their freedom...

1577 days without nicotine and no regrets!!!

0 Kudos
Giulia

msterling I thought you were making a joke when you said 21 years.  Wish it has been.  Then I looked at what I had written and thought "that can't be right."  And indeed it's NOT.  That's the number of cigarettes I haven't smoked.  Ooops.  (You must have used a calculator to figure that out!  lol)

Anyway, thank you for that strong quit hand of yours Sheryl.  I promise to continue my pledge to never take another puff on this 2563rd day of my quit.

Here's my other hand reaching out for the next brave soul....

0 Kudos
Leeza

Hi to everyone.  Sending wishes that you all are having a terrific Thursday. 

Congratulations to Maggie for conquering a major crave trigger yesterday.  Way to go!!!

Giulia, I'm honored to take your hand.  And as I do, I re-commit to staying smoke free.  I extend my other hand to the next Exer waiting to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Happy Friday to all!  We're staying quit in spite of the storms of life.  Leeza, thank you once more for your hand which I accept to pledge another day of freedom from nicotine.  I offer my free hand and our strength to the next person ready to make their pledge of freedom...

0 Kudos