cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

March 2013 Daily Pledge

Welcome to March!  Our quits are coming on strong, like a lion!  I'm here to pledge that for another day I will not use any nicotine.  I extend my free hand and strength to the next person ready to pledge their freedom...

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
87 Replies
AutumnWoman

For one more day I pledge that I will not use any form of nicotine.  I offer my hand and strength to the next person ready to make their pledge of freedom...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Happy Sunday!  Today I pledge to remain totally and completely nicotine free.  I hold out my hand  and strength to the next person in line ready to make their pledge of freedom...

0 Kudos
Leeza

Hi Sheryl...thank you for your hand and strength which I so do appreciate.  I'll remain smoke free to today, for sure.  I offer my open hand to the next person in line waiting to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
msterling999

Hey Leeza thank you for your hand and your strength. I'll remain smoke free today and offer my hand and support to the next person waiting to make their March pledge ....

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good morning to all!  I will start the week off right by gratefully accepting msterling999's hand as I pledge to remain nicotine free this day.  I hold out my free hand and our strength to the next person in line ready to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
Leeza

Sending wishes to all for a marvelous smoke free Monday.  As I take Sheryl's hand I promise to remain smoke free today.  I offer my support and free hand to the next EXer waiting to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Happy Tuesday all you smokefree people!  Leeza, thanks for your hand which I take to pledge that I will not use any form of nicotine today.  I hold out my free hand and our strength to the next person ready to make their pledge of freedom...

0 Kudos
Leeza

Greetings Sheryl and thanks for your hand and your strength.  I'm here to state that I will remain smoke free for the next 24 hours.  I extend my free hand to the next person in line waiting to pledge their freedom...

If I smoke, I'll be right back where I started. Where I started was desperately wishing I could be where I am today.

0 Kudos

Hi Leeza thank you for your hand and your great reminder of what we have achieved. I pledge to have a great day and be nicotene free! Hooray freedom!

0 Kudos