cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

June 2013 Daily Pledge -- Make A Pledge For A Smoke-free Summer

Hello Everyone!  I am here this first day of June to pledge that I will remain totally nicotine free today.  I hold out my hand and our group strength to the next person ready to pledge their freedom.  We can do this!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
88 Replies
Leeza

imageGood afternoon Sheryl, Barbara and all the other freedom lovers.  As I take you hand Barbara, I make my pledge that I will remain smoke free today.  I offer my free hand to the next person in line waiting to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
ptaradactyl

I am such a freedom lover and I am honored to accept your hand today Leeza and pledge that I will remain nicotine FREE for the nEXt 24 hours as I EXtend my hand and all our strength to the nEXt person in line ready to make their pledge....

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Ladies!  Tara, it feels like old times as I gladly take your hand to pledge that I will not use nicotine this day.  I hold out my free hand and our group strength to the next person eagerly waiting to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
barbara42

H Sheryl and Tara, and any one else on this chain, is a special day for me, it has been 5 years today that i quit smoking and this chain was so much a part of that, so I am especially happy to take your hand Sheryl and pledge no nicotine of any kind for the next 24 hours and hold out my free hand for the next in line !

0 Kudos
Leeza

imageGreetings to everyone on this very special day.  As Barbara celebrates her 5 years of freedom today, I feel so honored to take her hand.  And I can feel so much strength and conviction in her grasp.  Way to go Barbara.  A good way to honor her and myself is to state that I will continue to be smoke free today.  And I offer my free hand to the next person waiting to make their pledge.

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning to all!  Barbara that was some celebration for your fifth anniversary as an ex-smoker!  I hope you're continuing to celebrate this weekend and beyond; it is well-deserved!  Leeza, thank you for your hand as I pledge to not use any nicotine this day.  I hold out my free hand and our strength to the next person ready to make their pledge.  Come join us!

0 Kudos
barbara42

Good Morning Ladies, I will take your hand Sheryl and pledge no nicotine of any kind and hold out my free hand for the next in line . thank all of you for the extra strength and help, that is why i was able to have 5 years !

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning to all!  We're winding up June and thankfully we've kept our commitment to remain smoke-free.  Barbara, thanks for your hand which I take to pledge that I will not use any nicotine this day.  I hold out my free hand and our strength to the next committed quitter ready to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
Leeza

imageGood afternoon to everyone.  It's another scorcher here in Phoenix today and I'm so happy that I don't have to go outside to smoke anymore. 

imageSheryl thank you for your hand and reporting the nicotine addiction recovery mediations which I find extremely beneficial.  I pledge to remain smoke free and I offer my free (but sweaty hand) to the next person waiting to make their pledge of freedom...

0 Kudos