cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

July 2013 Daily Pledge -- Declaring Our Independence From Smoking!

Good Morning Everyone!  On this first day of July I'm here to pledge that I will not use any form of nicotine today.  I hold out my free hand and strength to the next person ready to make their pledge of freedom...

NOTICE: The EX Community is going to have another of its famous bonfires this Friday at 7PM EDT until... Here is a link to the blog with the details.  Please join in the fun!

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/blogs/pir8fan-blog/2013/06/30/bonfire-and-how-it-works

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
126 Replies
kathy_ryz

Today is the first of forever quit days! I will not use any nicotine today. 

0 Kudos
lisa11209

Kathy, I take your hand and pledge to not use any nicotine today. I extend my hand to the next person to pledge.....  

Thanks Sheryl for setting up the pledge blog. 

0 Kudos
newlife5

hello lisa i just joined your group today, i would like to take responsibily of my own quit, i take your hand lisa  and pledge not to use tobacco today i extend my other hand to the next person in line who wants to take the pledge

0 Kudos
barbara42

Thank you for the hand Lisa, i will take it and pledge no nicotine of any kind for the next 24 hours and hole out my free hand for the next in line

0 Kudos
barbara42

sorry New life, we must have been pledging at the same time, welcome and i will thank you for your hand.

0 Kudos
Patty-cake

Hi Barbara, I will take this pledge and I will not have any nicotine at all today. I extend my hand to the next pledge.

0 Kudos
beccas

Good morning, All.  Patty-cake, I will take your hand and take this pledge not to smoke or use nicotine in any form.  I extend my free hand to the next person in line to take the pledge.

0 Kudos
joyeuxencore

Becca I joyfully take your hand friend and pledge to keep my freedom from nicotine for another day...I EXtend my hand to the next person...xo

0 Kudos
Leeza

imageWhat a glorious July 1st.  Seeing so many freedom fighters here declaring their independence from smoking inspires me greatly.  Joy, thank you for your hand which I gladly take as I pledge to remain smoke free today.  I offer my free hand and  the collective strength of this group to the nEXt EXer who eagerly waits in line to make their pledge...

0 Kudos