cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

June 2013 Daily Pledge -- Make A Pledge For A Smoke-free Summer

Hello Everyone!  I am here this first day of June to pledge that I will remain totally nicotine free today.  I hold out my hand and our group strength to the next person ready to pledge their freedom.  We can do this!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
88 Replies
Giulia

I'll take that hand of yours flaroyale and join you by saying:  I will not smoke this day - no how, no way.  And THAT's a promise!  Here's my other paw stretched out for the next Pledgling.....

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Giulia and everyone.  Welcome to flaroyale and we hope you will make a stop here a part of your routine.  Giulia, I take that outstretched hand of yours and pledge to remain nicotine free this day.  I hold out my free hand and our strength to the next person ready to pledge their freedom.  Today is the perfect day to get yourself free...

0 Kudos
barbara42

Good Morning, I will take your hand G and pledge no nicotine of any kind, i will hold out my free hand for the next in line

0 Kudos
Legend

I will take your hand Barbara and make a pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours. I am extending out my other smoke free hand to the next in line. 

0 Kudos
Leeza

imageGood afternoon to all and I send best wishes for a marvelous Monday your way.  Christine thank you so much for your hand.  I come here with great happiness because I continue to remain smoke free despite the curve balls that life has sometime thrown my way.  There is so much to be grateful for if you just look for it.  So I offer my free hand to the next person who is eagerly waiting to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning to all!  Leeza, that is a phenomenal quote!  I will hold it in my mind as I take your hand to make my pledge for today, that I will remain nicotine-free.  I offer my free hand and our strength to the next person ready to claim their freedom...

0 Kudos
barbara42

Good Morning to all, I will be glad to take your hand Sheryl and pledge no nicotine of any kind for the next 24 hours and hold out my free hand for the next in line

0 Kudos
Leeza

Hi everyone.  Hope you are having a terrific Tuesday.  I thank you Barbara for your hand which I gladly take as I promise to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours.  With my free hand, I reach out to the next EXer waiting to make their pledge.

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

A Wonderful Wednesday to all!  Leeza, I thank you for the inspirational read about commitment -- it will help us all, I'm sure.  I gratefully take your hand and pledge not to use any nicotine today.  I hold out my free hand and our group strength to the next person ready to make their pledge...

I am taking a singing workshop this month and it is *really* making me pay attention to my breathing and posture.  Not to mention that it's a lot of fun!  I'm thinking of continuing the training -- the next sessions involve a performance at the end!

0 Kudos
barbara42

Good Morning Sheryl, best wishes with the singing performance, Leeza, thanks for the reading, I will take your hand s and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and hold out my free hand for the next in line !

0 Kudos