cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

June 2013 Daily Pledge -- Make A Pledge For A Smoke-free Summer

Hello Everyone!  I am here this first day of June to pledge that I will remain totally nicotine free today.  I hold out my hand and our group strength to the next person ready to pledge their freedom.  We can do this!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
88 Replies
Leeza

Good afternoon all.  Sheryl thank you for you hand and strength which I gladly accept.  I promise to remain smoke free today and I offer my free hand to the next awesome person waiting in line to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
msterling999

Good Evening Ladies! Leeza, thank you for the free hand, I gladly accept and offer my pledge to remain smoke free for the next day . I extend my hand as Spring winds down and the easy days of  Summer break on the horizon....

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Leeza and Maggie!  So good to see both of you here!  Maggie, I am grateful for your hand this mroning as I pledge to not use any nicotine this day.  I hold out my free hand and our strength to the next person ready to pledge their freedom...

0 Kudos
Leeza

Hi Maggie and Sheryl.  I thank you for your hand as I pledge to remain smoke free and I EXtend my free hand to the nEXt EXer waiting in line to pledge

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Leeza!  Storm clouds may be gathering here in the Northeast, but the atmosphere around my quit continues to be sunny with the help of this group.  Leeza, I gratefully take your hand and pledge that I will remain nicotine-free today.  I hold out my free hand and our group strength to the next person ready to make their pledge of freedom...

0 Kudos
barbara42

Good Morning all, I have been away for a few days, happened too fast to let you know but i am here now and i take your hand Sheryl anf pledge no nicotine of any kind for the next 24 hours and hold out my free hand for the next in line

0 Kudos
Leeza

imageWelcome back Barbara and thank you for your hand.  Even though it's as hot as Hades here, I still won't smoke today.... that's for sure... but I might simmer a bit if I venture outside for too long.  I offer my free hand to the next person waiting to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Happy Friday Ladies!  Leeza, I've been to Arizona and that dry heat is nothing to mess around with!  I gratefully accept your warm hand and pledge that I will not use any nicotine today.  I hold out my free hand and our group strength to the next person ready to make their pledge of freedom on this Flag Day...

0 Kudos
barbara42

Good Morning to all on this fine chain of help, I will gladly take your hand Sheryl and pledge no nicotine of any kind for the next 24 hours and hold out my free hand for the next in line

0 Kudos
Leeza

Hot Hand Royalty Free Stock Image - Image: 5617386Good afternoon Sheryl and Barbara.  Still in the hundred's here so I hope my hand isn't too hot for you to hold Barbara.  I am here to recommit to my quit and promise that I will remain smoke free today.  I offer my free hand to the next outstanding person waiting in line to make their pledge...

ODAT - 251 days!

0 Kudos