cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

June 2013 Daily Pledge -- Make A Pledge For A Smoke-free Summer

Hello Everyone!  I am here this first day of June to pledge that I will remain totally nicotine free today.  I hold out my hand and our group strength to the next person ready to pledge their freedom.  We can do this!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
88 Replies
AutumnWoman

Happy Friday Barbara!  Today promises to be a soggy one -- not good for keeping a cigarette lit -- GREAT!!!  I take your hand and stand with you to pledge that I will not use any nicotine today.  I hold out my free hand and our strength to the next person ready to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
anniexhx

thanks all and thanks sheryl il take your handand your strength and pledge to sunbathe but not smoke today in sunny scotland and hold out my hand in support too....

0 Kudos
barbara42

Thanks for the hand anniexhx, i will pledge no nicotine of any kind and hold out my free hand for the next in line

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good morning ladies!  Barbara, I happily take your hand to pledge that I will not be using any nicotine this day.  I hold out my free hand and our group strength to the next person ready to make their pledge of freedom...

0 Kudos
barbara42

Good Morning Sheryl, I will take your hand and pledge no nicotine of any kind for the next 24 hours and hold out my free hand for the next in line

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Sunday Morning Barbara!  I gratefully take your hand to pledge that I too, will not use any nicotine this day.  I hold out my free hand and our strength to the next person ready to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
msterling999

Good Evening Ladies! I am also grateful to take your hand in pledging that I will remain tobacco free for the next day. I reject smoking in all its forms and insidious in roads, for I accept freedom and reject the slavery associated with any form of smoking. I reach out my hand to the nEXt searcher of freedom and hope I can hold out my hand in offerring you the strength to continue...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Maggie!  Great to see you here protecting your quit.  I happily take your hand to pledge that I will remain nicotine free this day.  I hold out my free hand and our strength to the next person ready to make their pledge of freedom...

0 Kudos
msterling999

Good Evening Sheryl! I am happy to take your hand. It is raining so hard here I offer my outreached wet hand to the next person ready to take up the pledge so the glorious sunshine that will follow .... Happy Tuesday!

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Maggie!  Only another 10 days and we'll be in smoke-free summer!  I gratefully take your hand as I pledge not to use any nicotine today.  I hold out my free hand and our strength to the next person ready to pledge their freedom...

0 Kudos