cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

IT'S MARCH MADNESS!!!

Welcome to the March Pledge

Are you mad as a March hare that you took that first puff?  Then come here and pledge to remain free from the madness.

Are you mad as March hare because you're in the early stages of your quit and don't know whether you're coming or going and your emotions are all over the place and you're totally INSANE!?  Then come here and gain just a bit of stability in your thinking by pledging to remain smoke free for a day.  

Are you an Elder who just needs a little maintenance kick to keep you in safe waters as a reminder from where you've  come?  Then add your voice, your pledge, your hand to the next in  line.

This pledge page is a very simple but potent tool to have in your Quit Kit.  It helps keep you committed.  It helps to keep you honorable to your quit.  It helps to pluck up your courage.  And it's a strong enforcement tool.  Use it! 

I have been quit 9 Years this very day.  I did it by making a daily commitment to remain free.  To practice NOPE - Not One Puff Ever - for...ever.  I hold out my very Elder hand to you - the next beautiful Pledgling - to make one of the best commitments you will ever PROUDLY make.  It will change you life.  Guaranteed!

Tags (1)
83 Replies
Magstoyou

Good  Morning

Thanks for your hand of strength Sharon and I pledge not to smoke for 24hrs and offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge

Mag 612 Days of freedom

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.    Mag, how do you like just you and I living in this ghost town?  

I will take your hand this morning and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what.     I will offer my hand to the next to come along.

Sharon 593 DOF

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning, Everyone!! I have the worst time finding you or just plain forget. Anyway, I'm happy to accept Smorgy's free hand as I promise NOPE and NEF!! Thanks for the hand, Sharon, and I extend my free hand to the next in line. Oh, in VA   last night , we got snow, then rain to wash it  away. HAPPY SPRINGTIME-- DAY ONE

Candy                69 DOF and AGE

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

So happy to see you here Candy and Sharon too. I gladly take your hand Candy and promise to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next n line to pledge!!

Mag at 613days of freedom

We are ging out to Shell Creek and see the wild flowers today. The news said it was good this year, but with the heat we need to go early!!

We were 80 yesterday

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning.   Candy, good to see you!   Would you like for me to be your "alarm clock" to remember to come here and pledge?   LOL     It's always good to see you here!   Mag, I wish (just for today) that I had to go somewhere before it got too hot!     Come July that will be a reality.     Mag, thanks for your hand.   I take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 594 DOF

0 Kudos
candylance

See what i've missed!! Where are you moving to, Miss Sharon?? Someplace warm is all I know, and if I hadn't read this or forgotten to pledge, I wouldn't be someplace warm and beautiful. Hope it's safe!! NOW, WHO is moving??? Thanks for your hand QUEEN SHARON, and I pledge not to smoke this day nor tomorrow nigh this time, I extend my free hand to the next EXer waiting to pledge................... I wake up around 3, so I don't think I'll have the phone ringing then to wake Hubby.

Candy          80     DOF

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

down 

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take your hand Candy and promise to not smoke for 24 hrs and I extend my free hand to the next to pledge!!

Mag@614DOF

0 Kudos
anniexhx

Thanks mags for the hand I take it and pedge not to smoke for 24 hours and hold out my free hand in support to next in line x

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all!   First to Candy...not moving anywhere...I just said I would like to be someplace warm...still here in Minnesota!      Glad you are here.    Hi to Mag, hope you enjoyed the flowers.    Annie, glad to see you at one of the strongest tools to stay clean here on the EX...The New Daily Pledge page.        I will take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!       I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon   595 DOF 

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

HI Annie, Candy , Sharon

So glad you are all here

I gadly take your hand Sharon  and promise to not smoke for 24hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!

Mag at 615 Days of freedom

0 Kudos