cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

FEBRUARY - THE LOVE MONTH

LOVE your Quit, LOVE yourself.  Make a simple daily pledge to honor that.

This is the LOVE month with the Valentine in it.  Give yourself the best Valentine ever - a Quit.  YOUR quit.  If you haven't yet gotten there, love yourself and your commitment enough to do so.  If you have quit and need a boost, come here and pledge.  It's a very simple but potent tool that will reinforce your commitment - a daily pledge to honor your choice.  Newbies - you especially need this commitment tool.  Oldbies - we can use it too on a monthly basis for maintenance.  Grab a hand - pledge to remain free for another day.  You will never regret it!

================

I pledge to remain smoke free this day and I offer my strong 8 year quit hand to the next pledgling to fly on in.  Freedom if Fabulous!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
94 Replies
smorgy8513

Good Morning.    Thanks Giulia for your hand.     I agree 150% about the benefit of this daily pledge for Newbies, Oldsters and Elders.....All of us can use this tool.     I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what.     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon   545 DOF

0 Kudos
ShawnP

Good morning and I am extending my hand to the next!

Shawn 1,051 DOF

0 Kudos

Good reminder, G, that the pledge works for ALL of us!

I. Thomas, pledge that I will not smoke for the next 24 hours NO MATTER WHAT! Shawn holds my hand and I EXtend my hand to the next in line with 4 Years 10 Months + quit!.....Come in  the circle, Newbie! This really works!

0 Kudos

I pledge and thank you for the helping hand all day 35.  

0 Kudos

"Newbie" here who is grabbing an extended hand and pledging that I will not smoke for the the next 24 hours and extending a hand to the next.

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Thank you for your hand Laura and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!

Mag at 565 days of freedom

0 Kudos
lois2

i PLEDGE not to smoke for 24 hrs, here is my hand .

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.    Lois, so glad to see you here and proud to take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes along.    I offer my other hand to the next in line.

Sharon 546 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Nice to see new faces on this site. Thanks for your hand Sharon and I pledge not to smoke for 24hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!!

Mag@566days of freedom

0 Kudos