cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

August 2013 Daily Pledge -- Commit to the Quit!

It's the first day of August and I am here to pledge that I will not use any nicotine for the next 24 hours.  I hold out my free hand to the next person ready to pledge their freedom.  Come on in, the water's fine!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
121 Replies
kathy_ryz

Happy Tuesday to All! Sheryl, I happily accept your hand of strength as I pledge to remain nicotine free today! I hold my other hand out to the next Pledger!

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

It's Wednesday folks!  I'm happy to be here and happy to be nicotine-free.  Kathy, thanks for your hand and your presence here.  I make my pledge for another day of freedom and hold out my free hand and our strength to the next person...

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Love your picture, Sheryl! Thanks for your hand of strength as I pledge to remain nicotine free today. I offer my hand to the next willing pledger.

0 Kudos
Leeza

Kathy thank you for your hand which I gladly take as we continue to build our chain of freedom and healing.  I will no smoke today no matter what happens because there is nothing helpful in doing so.  As I pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours I offer my free hand to the next EXer waiting to share their success...

0 Kudos

Thanks for your hand Kathy!  I pledge not to smoke today no matter  what happens.  My hand is out to link with the next ex-smoker who chooses smobriety.  Enjoy your day everyone!  Patty d414

0 Kudos

Kathy's hands are busy today -- Leeza I've got your oher hand!  (Great minds have gggrreeeaaatttt timing. 🙂 

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Folks!  Patty, never fear, there's always a hand for you to grasp here.  I gratefully take yours and pledge I will not use nicotine today.  I hold out my free hand and support to the next person ready to pledge their freedom...

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Good morning All! I always have an extra hand of support! I offer that hand to the next Pledger. I thankfully accept Sheryl's hand as I pledge to remain nicotine free today. Have a great day!

0 Kudos
wishingstar

Reaching my hand out on day 31, my promise to remain smoke free. Reach out for the next hand

0 Kudos

Good Morning!  Thanks for your hand Kathy!  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me as I go about my day.  My hand is out for the next person who may come along today who also chooses smobriety.  Patty d415

0 Kudos