cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

August 2013 Daily Pledge -- Commit to the Quit!

It's the first day of August and I am here to pledge that I will not use any nicotine for the next 24 hours.  I hold out my free hand to the next person ready to pledge their freedom.  Come on in, the water's fine!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
121 Replies
kathy_ryz

Thanks, Sheryl, for your hand! I take it as a source of strength promising to stay nicotine free today. In the same spirit, I offer my hand to the next person willing to pledge. Have a great Saturday!

0 Kudos

Thanks for your hand Kathy!  Good Morning Everyone! 

I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  It's a beautiful day here & I'm not planning on ruining it by smoking.  My hand of strength & support is out to link up with the next winner who finds their way here.  

Patty d410

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

It's a peaceful Sunday morning and I am glad to be with all you Pledgers.  Patty, thanks so much for your hand.  I promise not to use any nicotine today and I hold out my hand to the next person in search of their freedom from smoking...

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Thank you for your hand, Sheryl, which I take while promising to remain nicotine free today. I extend my hand to the next person in line.

0 Kudos

Thanks Kathy!  Good Morning Everyone! 

I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  I like being an ex-smoker again.  Smoking is just not an option.  My hand is out in strength & support to the next winner also choosing smobriety.

Patty d411

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning one and all!  Mondays tend to get a bad rap, but they can also be a springboard, a jumping-off place for new projects and ideas.  This pledge group is a perfect place for those just starting their quits, not just for those with established quits.  Come on and get off on the right foot!

Patty, thanks for being here and for your hand.  I pledge not to use any nicotine today and I hold out my free hand and our group strength to anyone ready to pledge their freedom...

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Happy Monday to all. I gratefully accept your hand, Sheryl, as I pledge to remain nicotine free today. I extend my freee hand to the next person willing to take this pledge.

0 Kudos
Giulia

It's Monday and a beautiful day to renew my pledge.  I'm happy to take your hand, Kathy, and I aver that I will not smoke this day.  Here's my other hand held out for the next Pledgling....  keep it safe everybody.

0 Kudos

Thanks Giulia for the hand & Happy Monday All! 

I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  My hand is out to link up with the next ex-smoker who pledges.

Patty d412

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Once again Good Morning to all!  Patty thanks for your hand and I pledge not to have any nicotine at all today.  I hold out my free hand and our strength to the next person ready to make their pledge...

Here's a snippet of cheer to start your day:

http://youtu.be/qu4v5hB1dKk

0 Kudos