cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

August 2013 Daily Pledge -- Commit to the Quit!

It's the first day of August and I am here to pledge that I will not use any nicotine for the next 24 hours.  I hold out my free hand to the next person ready to pledge their freedom.  Come on in, the water's fine!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
121 Replies
Leeza

Patty thank you for your hand which I gladly take.  I'm here to pledge that I will remain smoke free and honor my commitment to myself to lead a healthier life.  I offer my free hand and the support of this group to the next EXer waiting to make their pledge. ~~ Leeza 10 months of taking it one day at a time (ODAT)

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Pledgers!  From Day 2 to Day 2000 and beyond we are all winners!  Congratulations to all!  Leeza, I gratefully take your hand to pledge that I will remain nicotine free today.  I hold out my free hand and our strength to the next person ready to pledge....

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Happy Wednesday to All! Thank you, Sheryl for your support hand as I pledge to remain nicotine free today. I, likewise, offer my hand to the next Pledger.

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Thanks Kathy, I'll take your hand.    I pledge not to smoke today no matter what comes my way.   NOPE.   My hand out to the next one who wants Freedom today.

Sharon

0 Kudos

Thanks Sharon!  Congrats to Leeza on 10 Months!  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens.  I can't think of one good reason to do that any more but I can think of a lot of reasons NOT to smoke.  I am reaching out my hand to the next pledger.  Enjoy your smoke free day everyone!  Patty d400

0 Kudos
Leeza

Thank you Sheryl and Patty.  I really appreciate the support and I promise that I will remain smoke free for the next 24 hours.  I offer my free hand to the next EXer waiting to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Everyone!  Thank you for your continued commitment!  Leeza, I happily take your hand to pledge I will not use any nicotine this day.  I extend a helping hand to the next person ready to make their pledge... We CAN do this!

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Thanks, Sheryl and friends for your support. I take your hand enthusiastically as I pledge to remain nicotine free for the day. I offer my other hand to the next person In line. Have a great day!

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Happy Friday Pledgers!  We've made it for another week smoke-free -- Hooray for us!  Kathy, I am pleased and proud to take your hand as I pledge to not use nicotine for another day.  I hold out my free hand and our group strength to the next person ready to pledge...

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Love your picture, Sheryl! The strength of my daily pledge leads me through the day; and I thank you for your loyal offer of support. I gratefully accept your hand as I pledge to remain nicotine free today; and I offer my other hand to the next pledger.

0 Kudos