cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

August 2013 Daily Pledge -- Commit to the Quit!

It's the first day of August and I am here to pledge that I will not use any nicotine for the next 24 hours.  I hold out my free hand to the next person ready to pledge their freedom.  Come on in, the water's fine!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
121 Replies
AutumnWoman

Good Friday Morning Everyone!  It's great to see all you committed quitters!  Maggie, thanks so much for you hand which I accept to pledge another day of freedom from nicotine.  I hold out my free hand and our strength to the next person ready to pledge their freedom...

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Thank you for your hand, Sheryl, which I accept as I pledge to remain nicotine free today. I happily send my hand to the next person willing to pledge! Wonderful to see everyone! Happy Friday!

0 Kudos

Thanks for the hand Kathy!  Good Morning Everyone!  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens in my life.  Smoking is not an option.  I offer my hand in friendship & support to the next winner to take this pledge.  Nic & Smoke Free --  395 Days!   Patty

0 Kudos
Brenda_M

Morning, Patty! Congrats on 395 days, and thank you for EXtending your hand. I pledge to remain smoke- and nicotine-free for the next 24 hours and EXtend my hand to the nEXt EX in line....

0 Kudos
Giulia

I've got your hand, Brenda, thanks for it,  and I avow I shall not smoke this day.  No matter what.  Here's my other hand reaching for you - the next Pledgling.  Stay safe, don't smoke.

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Pledgers!  Giulia, I'm here to take your hand and make my no nicotine pledge for another day.  I'm holding out my free hand for the next person ready to make their pledge of freedom...

0 Kudos

Thanks for the hand Sheryl.  Happy Saturday Everyone!  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens in my life.  I offer my hand to the next person choosing smobriety today.   Patty  13 Months Smoke & Nic Free 

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Thank you Patty for your hand which I gratefully accept as I pledge to remain nicotine free today. I offer my other hand to the next Pledger! Have a wonderful Saturday! Kathy @ 33 days quit (many thanks to this group!)

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Happy Smoke-free Sunday to All!  Kathy, thanks so much for your hand which I take to pledge another day of freedom from nicotine.  I hold out my other hand and our group strength to the next person ready to pledge...

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Thank you, Sheryl, for your hand and the strength of this group as I pledge to remain nicotine free today. I offer my hand for the next person willing to pledge the same. Have a great day!

0 Kudos