cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

April 2013 Daily Pledge -- And We're Not Foolin'!

Good Morning to all on this first day of April!  Once more I am here to pledge that for this day I will not use any nicotine.  I hold out my free hand and our strength to the next person ready to pledge their freedom...

Inspiration: : the act of drawing in; specifically : the drawing of air into the lungs

As non-smokers, choose to find your inspiration everywhere today!  Breathe deeply of Life!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
54 Replies
msterling999

Hey Guys!

Leeza -- 200 days! You Go Girl!  I have been on travel, but now I am back for a few days. So Leeza I am happy to take your hand which has been free for more than 200 days and EXtend my hand to the nEXt pledger to remain true to my EXcellent free life ....

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Barbara, Leeza and Maggie -- great to see all of you here!  Maggie, I gratefully take your hand to pledge that I will not use any nicotine today.  I hold out my free hand and our group strength to the next person in line ready to pledge their freedom...

0 Kudos
barbara42

Hi Sheryl, I will take your hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and hold out my free hand for the next in line !

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Hi Barbara, thank you for your hand!  I pledge to remain nicotine free for the next 24 hours.  I hold out my free hand and our strength to the next person ready to make their pledge of freedom...

0 Kudos
msterling999

Hey Sheryl, Leeza, and Barbara, 

Happy Tuesday! I am responsible for my life and my behaviour and where I am in my life. Sheryl - let me grasp your hand and gather strength to make my pledge to remain free of nicotine for the next 24 hours. Let me EXtend my hand to next Tuesday freedom follower...

0 Kudos