cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

April 2013 Daily Pledge -- And We're Not Foolin'!

Good Morning to all on this first day of April!  Once more I am here to pledge that for this day I will not use any nicotine.  I hold out my free hand and our strength to the next person ready to pledge their freedom...

Inspiration: : the act of drawing in; specifically : the drawing of air into the lungs

As non-smokers, choose to find your inspiration everywhere today!  Breathe deeply of Life!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
54 Replies
msterling999

Hey Guys!

Leeza I am happy to take your free hand. I was just reading Sarah's NML Wednesday blog and wanted to check in with the best group on the site.  So here's my pledge to strengthen my resolve as I extend my hand to my fellow EXer....

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Leeza and Maggie!  I'm glad you are here for another day of travel on the (hopefully) long and winding road of freedom from cigarettes.  Maggie, I happily accept you hand and pledge that I will remain nicotine free today.  I hold out my free hand and our strength to the next person ready to pledge their freedom...

0 Kudos
Leeza

Hi Maggie and Sheryl.  Hope that you are having a great day.  What a beautiful picture.  I guess one could say that our journey here is the destination... namely to remain smoke free each day.  So as I take hold of your hand Sheryl, I pledge to continue my smoke free journey and I offer my free hand to the next traveler waiting to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Friday Morning!  Leeza, I am still trudging down the road to freedom from smoking.  I take your hand and I pledge to stay free from nicotine for another day.  I hold out my hand and offer our strength to the next person ready to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
Leeza

Thank you for your hand Sheryl.  I'm proud to say that I've remained smoke free and intend to stay that way.  I offer my free hand to next person waiting in line to pledge...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Happy Saturday Leeza!  Let's celebrate and pledge another day of freedom from smoking.  I gladly take your hand and extend my free hand to the next person ready and willing to join us...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Happy Sunday morning to all!  I'm back to pledge that I will not use nicotine for yet another day.  I hold out my free hand and strength to the next person ready to pledge their freedom (And you can share this treat, too!)

0 Kudos
Leeza

imageSheryl the sundae looks so yuummy.... putting on wieght just looking at it.  Thank you for you hand dear lady.  I'm here today to pledging to remain smoke free for another day.  I extend my free hand and the group's strength to the next person waiting eagerly to make their pledge too...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Hi Leeza!  I'm starting the week off right by being here with you and pledging another day of freedom from nicotine.  I hold out my free hand and our strength to the next person who is ready to pledge their freedom.  There's no better time than today to start...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Tuesday Morning to all!  I am here once again to pledge that I will not use nicotine for the next 24 hours.  I hold out my free hand and the group's strength to the next person who is ready to pledge their freedom.  It's been 1624 days without nicotine for me, a day at a time.  If I can do it, you can, too!

0 Kudos