EX Community

Already a member?

Latest Activity

jonescarp aka dale (1-2007) posted a comment on this blog post | Withdraw Symptoms
why asre you assuming a chest infection is a normal withdrawal symptom? why assume it's going to happen again? people get chest infections all the time, smokers or not. get your...
(a minute ago)

jonescarp aka dale (1-2007) posted a comment on this blog post | Day 9....
i used the patch. i forgot the 4th day and didn't panic and made it ok but the next morning i felt shaky so i put one on. tthe middle of the second week i forgot 2 days in a row and just...
(7 minutes ago)

Sue21 wrote a new blog post titled new
Hi, new, but not to quitting,  my quit date is November 5th, hope this will be my last quit
(an hour ago)

RSS

skypeople's Message Board

Giulia 670 days ago

I just came across this supposed post of mine below. I did NOT WRITE IT. Just wanted to clear that up in case anybody came and saw it. Giulia

KC 1159 days ago

Hey Skypeople.....I am just checking in with you. Haven't heard from you in a while...hopefully becaused smoking is no longer a part of your life and you don't think about this website anymore. Hope that you are well and happy.

Maggie (quit 8-1-2010) 1377 days ago

Hi! Just curious why you have never come to the blogs where we all hang out? You've got a great quit going - congrats!

Leenie 1397 days ago

Yay for you, skypeople! Congratulations! Happy holidays too. Leenie

Jane Doe 1445 days ago

147 days free of the worst thing we have done to ourselves. Totally awesome and I can't wait to join you. Of course I had to pick a quit date which is kind of silly but I had to build up to it a little. I can' wait to join all of you who have succeeded. You have had a lot of grief and and pain in your life and I know that it is harder to quit when you are having anxiety even tho some Dr.s would disagree. This is something I really want to do. Imagine stopping smoking being harder than eating rocks for breakfast. Wow. Naomi

yaya Feb 2010 1505 days ago

Hooray for 5 months and congrats on new g'baby. I hope you get to visit her soon. Mine was here for a week and it was awesome. She's been gone almost a month and I'm lonesome.

skypeople 1505 days ago

147 days smoke free!!!!!

skypeople 1509 days ago

I am still a non-smoker though been tough road at times;lost another family member and was totally unexpected; she had been a smoker but quit years ago but died of non-smoking incident. So far on Monday at 10pm it will be five months since I quit!! YEH!!!

yaya Feb 2010 1565 days ago

Thanks for the reply - glad to know all is well with you. I'm 5 months and counting.

yaya Feb 2010 1570 days ago

How are you doing?

CharlieJ 1591 days ago

I'm sorry....kind of smart-ass sounding.......I should have said "Good Luck Skypeople". Peace.

CharlieJ 1591 days ago

Sorry. Whoda thunk. There were no female U.S. Marine Corps pilots then and there are no airborne United States Marines even now. Bad assumption on my part. Good luck with your quit MsUSMC.

Bonnie(Quit November 3, 2009) 1594 days ago

Just checking to see how you're doing!

CharlieJ 1597 days ago

Good for you at seven weeks. I'm calling you SkyKing from here on out. Hang in there Brother.

skypeople 1601 days ago

seven weeks and several days and saved over six hundred dollars

mytyme4achange 1614 days ago

Hi there.. My husband is a Vietnam Veteran and I wish he would make the decision to quit.. I just celebrated my 6 month Smober anniversary.. I smoked for over 40 years and I quit cold turkey... It was so worth it... Good for you... You will begin to feel better and better...

skypeople 1619 days ago

just wanted to add!!!!! I am completing my 34th day without smoking!!!! YEH!!!! But do want to say that I am having problems with the cinnamon gum the Quitline in the state I am in, send me 2 boxes of 4mg nicotine gum so need to ask tomorrow if they have another flavor or just plain as making my mouth and tongue sore.

skypeople 1621 days ago

I am still being successful so now has been four weeks and several days since I quit.

DelbertJay 1632 days ago

hey just wondering how you're doing.. I've been curious since I've read your newbie on stop smoking blog

Quitting is tough, but you're not alone.

Re-learn support with the help of the active EX Community — all part of the EX Plan — a free, personalized online program to help you re-learn life without cigarettes.

Promo Body
Connect with EX