Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

skypeople Archived Profile

skypeople
0 0 4

Description

I am a dsabled veteran (learned to smoke in service), and will turn 62 at the end of the month; I am living alone with three cats:  Buddy, black male, and two white sisters:  Cleo and Lily.  I am dealing with some health issues:  FMS (fibromyalgia) and CFS (chronic fatigue syndrome) since 1990; migraines since I was a kid; suffer nerve damage in feet/lower legs and hands from B-12 deficiency;  low thryoid with most recent diagnosis of enlarged thyroid with nodules (still being tested for that); also recently diagnosed with early stage of COPD; and these are the things I can remember.  But recent loss of older brother to throat cancer and famiily history of oral or throat cancer; figured it had to be now that I quit; besides so sick of payig out the big bucks for crappy habit.  Have not been able to do much in last several months but normally I do crafts from sewing, felting, jewelry making and loom beading; hope I can still do those.  I love the outdoors, animals, and use to love to go hiking and camping which I cannot do at least hiking as have to use cane when I walk; but nothing will stop me from missing the beauty  of Oregon where I grew up, the mountains, rock hunting and so forth our mother was able to give us in between working fields and doing things at home to ensure we had enough to eat during winter. 

Brief Description

No brief description in profile.

Website

No website in profile.

eastern Montana

Interests

crafts

Skills

college graduated:  Oregon State University 1988 Bachlor's in sociology