cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

IT'S MARCH MADNESS!!!

Welcome to the March Pledge

Are you mad as a March hare that you took that first puff?  Then come here and pledge to remain free from the madness.

Are you mad as March hare because you're in the early stages of your quit and don't know whether you're coming or going and your emotions are all over the place and you're totally INSANE!?  Then come here and gain just a bit of stability in your thinking by pledging to remain smoke free for a day.  

Are you an Elder who just needs a little maintenance kick to keep you in safe waters as a reminder from where you've  come?  Then add your voice, your pledge, your hand to the next in  line.

This pledge page is a very simple but potent tool to have in your Quit Kit.  It helps keep you committed.  It helps to keep you honorable to your quit.  It helps to pluck up your courage.  And it's a strong enforcement tool.  Use it! 

I have been quit 9 Years this very day.  I did it by making a daily commitment to remain free.  To practice NOPE - Not One Puff Ever - for...ever.  I hold out my very Elder hand to you - the next beautiful Pledgling - to make one of the best commitments you will ever PROUDLY make.  It will change you life.  Guaranteed!

Tags (1)
83 Replies
candylance

Giulia, thank you for your hand of support and love. I accept it and pledge not to smoke the next 24 hours. I extend my free hand to the next pledger waiting to pledge..................................................

Candy           49              DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.   Missed getting on here yesterday (silly, stupid site problems!) but I DIDN'T SMOKE OVER IT!!!!    Now today back to my daily routine and daily pledge!   Candy, thanks for your hand, so glad to see you here.     I take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!      I offer my other hand out to the next in line.      

Great Blog Giulia to start this month!!!!

Sharon 574 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Hi Candy snd Giulia!!

I gladly take your hand Sharon and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!!

Mag@594days of freedom

0 Kudos
anniexhx

good morning

thanks for the hand mag il gladly take it and i pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and extend my hand of support to the next person in line xx

hugs annie 17 hours of freedom

0 Kudos
sparky26

Thanks Annie , I take your hand and pledge to not smoke for the next 24 hours and extend my hand to the next person in line.

Peace , Donna

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning!!!! 

Annie, welcome to the Daily Pledge page......this is 1 of the biggest and best tools that I have to add another day to my Forever Quit.   Hope to see you here every day.

Hello to all of the rest of you too!     Good to be here today.....the snow missed us this morning so I didn't have to drive in fighting the snow.     I guess it is still coming thought. 

Donna, thanks for your hand.    I hang on and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!    I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 575 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thank you for you hand Sharon and i pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag@595days of freedom

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good morning.   Guess what????    It's cold out today....surprise, surprise!      

Mag, thanks for your hand of strength this morning.    I'll hold on as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 576 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good morning

Thankyou for your hand of strength Sharon and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and hold my free hand out to the next in line!!

Mag@596daysof freedom

0 Kudos