cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SuzyQ411

TRIVIA FOR THE WEEK OF 01.10.2023

trivia image.jpg

WELCOME TO THE NEWEST GAME OF TRIVIA

( This game runs until midnight eastern time on 01.16.2023)

WHICH OF THESE COUNTRIES HAS THE MOST ISLANDS?

1. Iceland

2. India

3. Sweden

4. Peru 

Thanks to Trivia Scoop for this question.

Enjoy the game!

Answer to last week's question: Marion Robert Morrison

Marion Robert Morrison (May 26, 1907 – June 11, 1979), known professionally as John Wayne and nicknamed The Duke, was an American actor who became a popular icon through his starring roles in films made during Hollywood's Golden Age, especially in Western and war movies. (Wikipedia)

john-wayne-28507.jpg

Thanks to all who played Trivia last week!

Labels (1)
16 Replies
RainbowHeart

I have absolutely no idea this time, so I will guess India, because I like the food there.

0 Kudos
SuzyQ411

Trivia Thank you.jpg

THANKS FOR PLAYING TRIVIA THS WEEK!

@RainbowHeart 

@YoungAtHeart 

@Barbscloud 

@amberallen931 

(Welcome, first-time player!)

@Snowdoggie 

@tburton1004 

❤️

YoungAtHeart

I am tempted to guess India because of something I was reading about an indigenous tribe living on one of theirs that has never been civilized...

But I think Stockholm is on an island, so my answer needs to be Sweden?!

😁

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

My "guess" is Sweden

0 Kudos
amberallen931

I am going to say Sweden!

0 Kudos
amberallen931

I am going to say Sweden.

0 Kudos
Snowdoggie

Well I'm guessing Iceland. I knew someone who went there once on vacation. Don't know about islands but the photos were pretty.

0 Kudos
tburton1004

I’m going with Sweden too

0 Kudos
Cousin-Itt

Hello Suzy Thanks for posting, Trivia

You know when I think of islands, I think of fish. When I think of fish I think of Canada and Canada isn't even a choice.  Which reminds me to check my tackle box as in August if all goes well, I will be fishing in Canada in hopes of a big one.  One thing I associate to Canada fishing is the cold water, So I'll toss India and Peru off my list.  

I do know fish stink but that doesn't help as I watched a show awhile back with that guy that goes around eating strange crap, as Iceland and Sweeden both eat rotting stinking fermented fish.  So, I have decided to do what I did in school, flip a coin. Heads Iceland - Tails Sweeden    

My answer is Tails.

Islands I think of fish 

0 Kudos