cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SuzyQ411

TRIVIA FOR THE WEEK OF 01.17.2023

trivia image.jpg 

WELCOME TO THE NEWEST GAME OF TRIVIA

(This game runs until midnight eastern time on 01.23.2023)

HOW LONG CAN THE AMERICAN ALLIGATOR GO WITHOUT EATING?

1. 30 days

2. 6 months

3. 3 years

4. 3 months

Thanks to Trivia Scoop for this question

Enjoy the game!

Answer to last week's question:  Sweden

One of earth's northernmost countries, Sweden has 221,831 counted islands, about 24,000 of which are open to the public through the country's Right of Public Access policy, which allows anyone to hike through lush forests and fields, and forage for berries or mushrooms without asking landowner permission, so long as they show respect for the natural environment and private property. Though Sweden is the country with the most islands in the world, less than 1,000 of them are inhabited.

Source: World Atlas

Thanks to all who played Trivia last week!

Labels (1)
9 Replies
Barbscloud

That's not some thing I've ever thought about, I'll go with 3 months since they only eat dogs every so often.  Ugh!

0 Kudos
SuzyQ411

Trivia Thank you.jpg

Thanks for stopping by to play Trivia!

@Barbscloud 

@Snowdoggie 

@RainbowHeart 

@Cousin-Itt 

@Mcj7712 

(Welcome, first-time player!)

@YoungAtHeart 

❤️

0 Kudos
RainbowHeart

I'll go with 6 months. Creepy.

0 Kudos
Snowdoggie

@SuzyQ411 I guess 3 months.

0 Kudos
Mcj7712

I’m guessing 6 months - I feel like they don’t get much exercise lol just layin around movin their eyes plotting 

0 Kudos
Cousin-Itt

Roughly 10 years ago give or take, I took airboat ride in the Everglades.  Two of the things I remember most is first.  A young, very attractive lady (dressed for the heat) second, she was explaining the wildlife we would see and different facts before we left.  I remember to this day exactly how she looked just not anything she was saying. I actually after our ride wanted to go listen to her talk again sadly, I wasn't allowed to.   With that said, I'll go with 3 years.  It's one of those answer that sound so far out there it must be right.

0 Kudos
SuzyQ411

laughing face.jpg

So, did the airboat company ban you, perhaps??

Hmmm....

YoungAtHeart

Since they spend a lot of time just hanging out and maybe not burning that many calories, I am going to guess 3 years.

@Cousin-Itt 

I did an Everglades tour when I was a kid.  I have never been so miserable.  HUMID, HOT, and they had people obviously pretending to be Natives that greatly bothered my sensibilities, even as a kid.  Glad your experience was more pleasant!

Cousin-Itt

If I remember right, we were the first out that morning and it was still warm.  I whole heartedly agree with you about the disgusting practice of claiming to be a Native American when you're not to get business or get a head.  

0 Kudos