Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

username Tobacco-Free Mantra

Don't want to smell like an ashtray 

Labels (1)
3 Replies
MarilynH

I like that mantra @Tammymeredith40 don't want to smell like an ashtray! No more stinky smelly Yuckies anymore because you don't do that anymore! Congratulations on your precious quit journey YAY for each and every day WON! YAY for Freedom! YAY for giving yourself the Gift of LIFE and YAY for each and every one of us for giving ourselves the Gift of LIFE! Stay close and reach out whenever you need to or just want to vent we're all here to help you in any way we can! 

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

@Tammymeredith40 Welcome to the Ex and congrats on 16 days of success. Glad you joined us on your journey to become an Ex.   So happy you made this decision for yourself.

Read lots of material on the site to learn about nicotine addiction. Along with the support from fellow quitters, there's lost of great advice and information on the site.  Create new associations to replace smoking to create a new way of living.

Join many of us on the Daily Pledge to stay on track one day at a time.

Stay busy and stay close.

Barb

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello and welcome @Tammymeredith40! My name is Quiana, and I am a part of the EX Team. Congratulations on your decision to quit! I wanted to reach out and personally welcome you to the EX Community! We are so excited you have joined us. This is a very supportive community so feel free to keep us all posted on your quit journey reach out and let us know if you need anything.

Quiana, EX Team

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos