cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

:o)

Quitting smoking is kind of a negative concept isn't it?  It's not so much that I want to quit smoking, it's more that I want to continue living.  What do you think?

Anyway, I'm Eric, and I have a pretty good life.  I'd like to keep it going a while.

I'm not really a hardcore optimist.  I indulge in melancholy, theories of human futility, and I don't shy away from the tragedies of human suffering and poverty and what I might be able to do about them.  I just think continuing living is at the root of making a difference.  Plus, I really like my family and my community -- would like to spend more time with them!

🐵 Good luck in your quitting.  Hope we can support each other in this.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
lgk07ma8e

Not a bad concept, Id just like to be here long enough to see, the very soon to be, end of us all.  Well, save for the 34s and up that were boy scouts and took it seriously, and of course americas pit bulls, the rednecks, them loons will eat anything, as long as they get to shoot it first.

Gin

0 Kudos

You have a very good point which is why we FOCUS on STARTING a NEW LIFESTYLE! I found the ME that was lurking under that smoke cloud all those years! Since I stopped smoking - a whole new world has opened up for me! I'm not unique! Read more in the BLOGS! I am Smoke FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos