cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

sunny5

new at this

Hi all, just joined this site after seing the TV commercial. I'm 38 and have been smoking since I was 12. Never really tried quitting before but I think as I'm getting older I'm becoming more health conscious plus the smokes keep getting more expensive. That's a nice sum of money that could be saved over time.I did check out the EX site and got some great ideas onhow to start this thing. wish me luck 🙂
0 Kudos
13 Replies
sunny5

Thank you so much for your reply. I will def take your advice on that. Clicking all over the place rightnow lol.
0 Kudos
sunny5

Hi Karen, I love your little animations. Also already read some replies you have left for other. You seem like a great supporter. I think I madea new friend already lol
0 Kudos
jennie3

Sunny I am glad you made your way here this site helps a bunch,we will be here if you need anything.Please feel free to drop me a line whenever.
Photobucket Image Hosting
0 Kudos
rj_

Sonny,
I too saw the add, and decided to encourage so joined up.
I am clean 360 days after 32+yrs of feeding the addiction
I am attaching a PDT file you will find interesting,

Best of luck, RJW...Free At Last
0 Kudos
christine2007

Here's wishing you luck and knowing that you can do it. I quit almost one year ago and have saved about $2,000 (beacoup bux). Have you decided how you're going to quit? Patch, cold turkey, Chantix or? I'm a Chantix quitter and it worked like a miracle for me since I tried everything else.

Enjoy the EX site it's fantastic.
0 Kudos
sylvie

HEY!!!GO GO SUNNY!!!!
Welcome ,indeed.
As you can see, there is a whole bunch of people here that helps one another, it is THE way to do it!
keep on reading and writing!
Good luck to you Sunny!
0 Kudos
sunny5

ThanksRJ, just briefly glanced over the pdf. Seems to have a lot of good info. appreciate it.
0 Kudos
sunny5

Hi Christine, thanks for your support. My main focus right is to slow down and down and down. In my mind I don't feel preassured that way. Instead of saying no u can't have a smoke I just say yes,u can, just wait a few minutes. Got some great ideas of this site already.
0 Kudos
sunny5

Thanks Sylvie. I can't telluhow much support I have already gotten since I joined not even 24 hrs ago:)
0 Kudos