cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

josie52

hopping aboard

Hi, My name is Jo and Im ready for the journey.  Looking for support and words of advice. 
This needs and has to be my last quit.    I welcome all comments and will help anyone in anyway  I can. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Linda142

Hi Josie52, welcome and please come and join us at the Blogs, at the top of the page, that's where we all hang out. You'll get massive support and loads of advice, just do a blog as you've done here, and look forward to seeing you.

0 Kudos
pir8fan

Linda is right! Come to the blogs! Find those you think will be helpful to you and add them as friends! Hop aboard The Freedom Train as it make its daily run to freedom from tobacco and smoking!! You can do this!! We will help!

0 Kudos
broonessa

Hi Jo and welcome!  Have faith in yourself that you can do this!  One thing that really helped me was to know that it has been proven that in 72 hours after taking your last puff, all nicotine has left your bloodstream.  After that, it is all a battle of the mind, not a physical craving.  You are at a great place for encouragement, there are a lot of wonderful and helpful people here.  I just reached my one year anniversary and have never felt better.  Another place that really helped me is whyquit.org and the book The Easy Way to Quit Smoking by Allen Carr.  Congratulations on your decision to quit!

0 Kudos