cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

desiree is here

God willing in two more days I wil be celebrating my 48th birth day and 8 days of being smoke free. I thought that i was going to lose it. none of my neighbors are smokers so there is not going to be any slip-ups.I PROMISE NOT TO SMOKE TODAY
0 Kudos
5 Replies
tabk

That's the spirit! Just take it one day at a time. You will have a great birthday without having to worry about stinking-up the place with smoke. =]] Congratulations on your progress and (almost) happy birthday!
0 Kudos
manofsteele

What a great way of celebrating your birthday .... Smoke Free !!!

I like your promise not to smoke but it sounded like if a neighbor smoked so would you ......[frown]

I hope you will give your control of this problem to God and then never make excuses to let him down no matter who smokes around you. Amen ....

I would love to see you pledge daily and if you haven't already I hope to see you in my Daily Pledgers Group .. Ok ?

Just remember - You Can Do It .... Nothing is impossible especially with God ....Right?

http://community.becomeanex.org/group/dailypledge

0 Kudos

It did sound like if I saw a neighbor smoking I would have asked for a puff, but I told them i was quiting and sofar everyone is supporting me and I hope if I ever ask fore a cigarette some one would have the stones to tell me HELL-NO. I have completed so many small projects that were on stand by..I took a tooth brush to the gout in the tub, now that is just plain OCBS ... I reorganized files going back 5years. these are houshold files. Transplanted plants, weeded and feeded the lawn..oiled all the wood furniture needed or not.. I have done more stuff in the last 7 days then i have all year..oh yea and i am sleeping all night..no pillsjust sleep. In the morning it will be My Birthday...
thank you all for you kind and supportive words may the most high keep you and bless...
desiree
0 Kudos
Susan59

What a great quittitude you have! Staying busy and staying determined is the key. Sounds like you are doing all the right things.

Happy smoke free birthday!!!

You can do this!!

Prayers,

Susan Day 73
0 Kudos
kim10

Happy Birthday.
You have given yourself your life back. we were all prisoners when we were smoking. Keep it up.
0 Kudos