cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

david-hibling

Wow will it get better?

Lasted a week and this morning was the worst day of all - had a bad nights sleep tossing and turning and thinking about the whole quitting process came so close to breaking down and having a cig at about 6 am but managed to hold on - I know if i crack I will be back on the cigs again full time but boy its tough here today!!!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
toni-brindisi

get the patch or gum...it works!
0 Kudos
robyn4

don't do it!! I cracked and although I didn't jump back full time, I slipped up enough to now have to set today as a new quit day and start all over.....You have a week in, keep it up!
0 Kudos
fire

it will get better (though I find it a roller coaster-) up n down again- but it wont always be this intense.
hang in there and like suggested patch n gum work very well. The ONLY reason I'm not doing those is the need to drastically reduce my blood pressure.

hope it eases up for you 🙂
0 Kudos
david-hibling

Hi all thanks for the help and comments last night wasnt much better went to bed early as was feeling frained slept like a rock for about 2 hours then the cat wanted to come in and i awoke and could not get back to sleep for about 4 hours fam eeling drained but did not crave for a cig as much as the night before although evenntually dreamed i was smoking one????- still have not given in - am off to London for a few days business flying which I hate so heres a big test! Love you D
0 Kudos