cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mmlong2

Welcome Forum

Hello everyone,

I am still trying to figure out how to introduce myself in the "Welcome Forum".  I get to where all the other people introducing themselves are, but I don't see where I can join.

HELP!!

Thanks and as always, Pray!! (smile).

0 Kudos
5 Replies
makeitbygrace

I still do not now how to use this, but my quit day is in 4 days.. Thanksgiving.... Down to 13 cigs.. Have all meds ready, but coughing ALOT...

0 Kudos
mmlong2

Hi,

I guess I've joined the 'forum, I just need as many ways for people to give me encourgement and words of wisdom - smile!!

Hopefully, someone will see this and respond back.  If I can encourage anyone, just know that it gets better with time.  As I stated before I'm cautious about Thanksgiving.  But I do have some strategies memorized that I can use when needed - smile.

Thanks and Pray for all of us!!

0 Kudos

I am one day away from quitting. I am both excited and scared. I have found great courage by reading the forums and doing the excersises. I know I will need to visit this site often. I hope I can make a few friends here.

0 Kudos

We hang out in the Blogs, not the forums... Please come join us!!

0 Kudos
ajz

Jen, I'm quitting the first week of February and I as well am reluctant yet know I must quit, my life depends on it as your too does. I'll pray for you!

Al

0 Kudos