cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Ready2021

Thank God for dogs

I'm so grateful for god and dogs unconditional love which is needed I'm so unbalanced sometimes I feel great and other times I'm crappy but thank God for my loyal red

40 Replies
Angie-Lah

Aww your puppy is so adorable! I agree. There are so many moments I wouldn't have gotten through without my fur critters!2.jpg

Ready2021

Aww look at them Hello you guys they are so adorable also they all seem to be saying something through this photo lol

elvan

Angie-Lah  Your fur critters are adorable...all shapes and sizes!  I love it.

Angie-Lah

Thank you elvan‌. We have motley crew from all different rescues. The fluffy one is our only "purebred" as my parents wanted a Samoyed, didn't realize all the work they are and then were gonna rehome him on the internet. I'm passionately into dog rescue so my foot went down on that one and he ended up at our house  

elvan

Angie-Lah  I am into animal rescue as well...I don't have a dog but I have three cats.  They are all rescues as were all of their predecessors.  My brother has three Bengals...yes, they are beautiful but there are SO MANY cats and kittens who NEED homes.  Dogs really do give unconditional love, I miss having one.  Cats are more judgmental and independent when it comes to affection...dogs will ALWAYS offer comfort and love.  My son's dog is a sweetheart.  She is a beagle/Corgi mix and she might be one of the funniest LOOKING dogs ever.  She is so affectionate and wants so much to make everyone happy.  Glad you have all of your fur critters to comfort you, they are the BEST!

shashort

AWe beautiful fur babies @Angie-Lah 

MarilynH

Here's my Samantha Digger Jane Hartley, she'll be 14 yrs old October 11th, ever since she's been a pup I've always given her the empty cheese whiz & peanut butter jars I scrape what's left at the bottom up to the neck of the jar and she's a happy girl. 20170614_075421.jpg

20170523_133602.jpg

I thought I'd share with you Ready2021 ,she's my baby.

free2be2

Omg! All these beautiful adorable dogs! I feel the same. I love God and my dog the most at this time in my life.IMG_5201.JPG

MarilynH

Your dog is beautiful free2be2 and sure looks content.

free2be2

Thank you! He is the love of my life. 1.5 years old. Still a puppy 

0 Kudos