cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Ready2021

Thank God for dogs

I'm so grateful for god and dogs unconditional love which is needed I'm so unbalanced sometimes I feel great and other times I'm crappy but thank God for my loyal red

40 Replies
YoungAtHeart

Oh,!my, how handsome (I'm guessing your friend is a "he?")

So happy they both are in your life!

Nancy

elvan

Thank God for the support of pets...dogs AND cats...I will admit that cats can be more judgmental but they are a great distraction.  Good for you coming here and telling it like it is!

Ellen

JACKIE1-25-15

Beautiful pet. 

0 Kudos
Strudel

Red is beautiful and you are so right about dogs! I hope you feel better soon! 

0 Kudos
MichelleDiane

Hey Ready2017.  I refer to my dog, Glory, as my healing dog.  Even before I began my quit I would go to her to find peace.  When I get home from work I sit and pet her.  It's very calming.  These past few days I have relied on her a lot.  

-Michelle

Ready2021

I truly get it I have had red since he was 6 weeks old he is now 3 he came from a domestic violence relationship I had in 2014 of a 9 year relationship my therapist suggestion I keep red and she was right I am truly grateful that I did no more theraphy needed God and Red saw me through that storm and now im facing another if I can beat that I can beat quit smoking Im so proud of myself

bonniebee

I thank God for dogs too ! Specifically my dog Chloe got me through the darkest days of my life I had to take care of her no matter what that kept me grounded during this terrible time .Chloe has gone over the rainbow now, I will never forget her ,what a wonderful dog she was ! Thanks for reminding me of her and giving me a reason to post her picture !Chloe.jpg

Your dog Red is a nice looking dog !

Ready2021

LOL look at that smile gotta love them

0 Kudos
prjimm01

My dog is named Chloe too!20160816_195004.jpg