Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Sofieh072465

Sofie072465 Nicotine-Free Vision

Jump to solution

48590i3477C4FC2F050BEF

I've had you in my life for a long time and all that time you have done nothing but cause me harm. I try to get rid of you but you have a hold on me that is hard to let go. But now I see the harm you have caused you took my health and my ability to stand up for myself. But it's my time I have people who will be there to support me when you try to sneak back in but I say No you are out of my life and I'm going to live the healthiest and make my life the best I can and your poison will be free from my body and I can be the woman I've wanted to be before I met you.

Sophia Harris
Labels (1)
Tags (2)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
SuzyQ411

@Sofieh072465 - a great goodbye letter to cigarettes! See you plan to quit on the 13th. It will be the best decision you have ever made. To help you get started on your way, I suggest you seek out Alan Carr's book "The Easy Way to Stop Smoking." It can be found online and many libraries also carry it. Stay close to the EX and let us know how things are going.

ON YOUR WAY TO A BETTER LIFE

go girl.jpg

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
SuzyQ411

@Sofieh072465  Wondering how things are going? Hope you'll post an update. We are here for you...

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
SuzyQ411

@Sofieh072465 - a great goodbye letter to cigarettes! See you plan to quit on the 13th. It will be the best decision you have ever made. To help you get started on your way, I suggest you seek out Alan Carr's book "The Easy Way to Stop Smoking." It can be found online and many libraries also carry it. Stay close to the EX and let us know how things are going.

ON YOUR WAY TO A BETTER LIFE

go girl.jpg

0 Kudos
Snowdoggie

@Sofieh072465 Welcome to Ex. Great goodbye letter. There is a lot of great support and advice here. I came here 7 months ago and I was able to follow all the advice and quit. Here we say N.O.P.E. a lot which stands for Not One Puff Ever. We try to conquer our addiction by providing mutual support. Check out the Journals/Blogs area of the site and the Daily Pledge helps a lot of quitters. Wishing you success.🚭

SuzyQ411

@Sofieh072465  Wondering how things are going? Hope you'll post an update. We are here for you...

0 Kudos
SuzyQ411

@Sofieh072465 

Wonderful to see this post that brings you right back to mind!

So, I checked your quit meter and it tells me thaat you are ONE YEAR AND ONE HUNDRED-SIXTEEN DAYS FREE OF NICOTINE!!

I hope you'll take just a few and pop in to let us know how things are going for you. We are pulling for you, Sophie and are here for whatever stage of your quit that you are in ❤️

0 Kudos
maryfreecig

All of your goals are achievable one step, one day at a time. Ex is filled with quitters who will attest to how doable (not easy) quitting is. Keep the faith, stick to your decision. Yes you can.

7E33126C-E59E-41D1-B30F-51EBB5E71EF4.gif