cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

WaynenMary

Shout your stats

For Wayne and I shouting our stats in the beginning was a great way to stay motivated  in those hard days and moments. So what are your stats??

Ours are 444 days quit, 26664 unsmoked death sticks, saved a ton of cash, and time added to our life

1,556 Replies
WaynenMary

johnnyRingo5‌ another impressive quit, that's a ton days and a whole lotta unsmoked nasties. Those babies would burn awesome in a bonfire. 

misty_dawn

3,443 days or 9 years, 5 months and 3 days.  

Thats about 68,668 cigarettes and over 3,400 packs. 

That's also about $24,000.  Spent on better things.

Happy New Year 2020!!

Rsuter

Day 5 about $25 still in my pocket that would have been gone about 100 cigarets not in my lungs. And I can smell things I missed before. Not sure that's entirely great some things really stink

WaynenMary

Way to go Rsuter‌ those are some hard earned non smoked death sticks. Great job, make sure you take extra care of yourself, your body and mind are healing. Keep going

avian3

9 years  3 months  16 days  15 hours  13 minutes       50935 cigarettes avoided

WaynenMary

Wow yet another impressive quit avian3‌ we should have a bonfire to toss all those un smoked nasties. 

Cousin-Itt

Now I could say 1,241 days  Which by calendar days would be correct. Yet I believe in One day At A Time 

So I could say 1   No matter how I add or what is right I do know It feels GREAT no to smoke the nasty thing 

Happy New Year

WaynenMary

You are absolutely rite Cousin-Itt‌ yesterday is gone, and no need to worry about tomorrow. Still that's a very impressive 1242 one days you have going on. 

WEWIN

YOUWIN...IWIN...WEWIN

Quit Stats

Quit date: 12/3/1999
Medication: None
4Y 7M
Life saved
$49,504
Money saved
Unsmoked
Blessings

Congratulations on your 20 years of freedom WEWIN‌! I am impressed.

Mn@ 001.jpg