cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

WaynenMary

Shout your stats

For Wayne and I shouting our stats in the beginning was a great way to stay motivated  in those hard days and moments. So what are your stats??

Ours are 444 days quit, 26664 unsmoked death sticks, saved a ton of cash, and time added to our life

1,556 Replies
WaynenMary

Whooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooo Giulia‌ 

Giulia

Grin.

SuzyQ411

congratulations baloons.jpg  You are such a great example to all of us Giulia‌ and I am so happy for you to achieved this fantastic quit!!

beazel

1022 days of freedom

WaynenMary

Wow awesome quit you have beazel

pir8fan

When the ball drops tonight, I will have 10 years of Smokefree living behind me! I owe my success to the people at this site! I still remember the attitude that I came here with on day 8 of my quit! The good people here ignored my attitude, laughed at my jokes and puns and continued to support my determination to quit! 

Tomorrow we will celebrate together the 10th annual harvest of the fruits of your labors!! Thank you BecomeAnEx, and thank you to all who have been a part of this success story!      Tommy 

indingrl

In HIS love I love YOU MY beloved brother Tommy

WaynenMary

What an impressive quit you have pir8fan‌ and what a wonderful way to bring in the new year. Both Wayne and I understand about the attitude in the beginning. I had somewhat of an attitude, but I cried more than anything else. So glad that is over. We are so grateful to be here. What a wonderful community you have. 

Congratulations on your 10 smoke free years Tommy! Apologies for missing your day.

Mn@ 001.jpg

johnnyRingo5

28,066 unsmoked cigarettes, 1,871 days quit