cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

WaynenMary

Shout your stats

For Wayne and I shouting our stats in the beginning was a great way to stay motivated  in those hard days and moments. So what are your stats??

Ours are 444 days quit, 26664 unsmoked death sticks, saved a ton of cash, and time added to our life

1,556 Replies
SuzyQ411

wowzers.jpgWOWZERS CARL...fantastic quit!! Cousin-Itt

SuzyQ411

Today I celebrate 295 smoke-free days / that means I have not smoked at least 4,425 cigarettes

Forgive me, but I am proud of me 

~Suzy

redpepper

As one of the leaders of the winning team begins her sprint across the field, the fans SCCCCCRRRREEEAAAAM with joy!!!! 

Hereeeeeee's SuzyQ411, ya'll! 

bonnie.s

Congrats to everyone.  Pat on my own back for my 500 days smoke free.  

SuzyQ411

congrats with balloons.jpgCongratulations bonnie.s‌ on your fantastic 500 days quit!!

~Suzy

298 days totally smoke-free

That makes at least 4,470 cigarettes I have not smoked!

Giulia

Nice going ya'll!

Today's stats:  "I have quit. I may want to smoke now and again. But I will not. And I HAVE not for 14 years, 8 months, 16 minutes and 25 seconds (5359 days). NADO!    I've not smoked 160770 life depleting cigarettes, and saved $60,600.81.  I've saved 558 days, 5 hours and 31 minutes of my life."

Stay free everybody!

tyndallgw

Very impressive everyone.  While I can't compete with your stats y'all, I am proud of my 75 days (and counting).  Something around 250 cigars not smoked and $1,000 + dollars saved.

SuzyQ411

Congratulations on your impressive quit of 75 days tyndallgw‌ and avoiding around 250 stogies. Plus, $1000 in savings; WOW!

As for me, I have lived 300 smoke-free days / with at least 4,500 unsmoked cigarettes = about $450.00 saved. 

Cousin-Itt

1548 Smoke Free Days of Freedom  and Feeling Stronger and Better Everyday

Chicago - Feelin' Stronger Everyday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g3lUCZG1eY

KellanC74

498 days strong