So I relapsed the other day!!!

I went out and bought my nicotine pouches in coins!!! )':

My stepfather took them from me, so I don't have them anymore!!! )':

But that's really it!!! )'':

FORGIVE ME Y'ALL!!! )'':

0 Kudos
11 Replies
Barbscloud

@ideleon3 I saw that.  Have you gotten back on track with your quit? 

There is nothing for us to forgive. This is about you being accountable to yourself.  We're here to support you on your journey, not judge you.  

Have you thought about what you could do differently this time?   Something that works is reaching out before you use the pouches, not after.   Let us try to influence you to not act on your thoughts.   It really works!

Stay busy and stay close.

Barb

0 Kudos
biscuit9

So, how do you feel about your relapse, that is the real question.  Are you glad your stepfather saved you from keeping the pouches?  Wish you well and understand the struggle, but it is for your own good!

ideleon3

...YES, I'M GLAD HE DID FOR SURE...!!!

0 Kudos
ideleon3

...I SURE HAVE, MA'AM...

0 Kudos
Maki

I've honestly been happier since I've quit my nicotine pouches. I have this feeling of relief and my anxiety is gone, I can function like a normal person without them, now. 10/10 recommend quitting to ANYONE AND EVERYONE!!!” 

I am looking forward to you being able to repeat this statement you made. I wonder if you were to print it out , if reading it before you give in would perhaps be a way to help yourself to choose to keep going and resist the temptation to give in .Just a thought . 

0 Kudos
ideleon3

...TYSM...!!!

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ideleon3 What @Maki posted came from  Why is Behavior Change so Difficult? - EX Community   So get back up and dust yourself off and get back to quittin'

EX Community Admin Team
ideleon3

...FRFRFR...!!!

...TYSM...!!!

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

@ideleon3 Glad you're back on track.

Barb

0 Kudos