cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

prncesboo

Quitting tomorrow!

I am going to try to qiut cold turkey, but if that doesnt work I have e-cigs and some pouches. I qiut once before and used pouches for about a month and then I was able to not use anything. Wish me luck! I am determined! Also I was diagnosed with reactive airway disease and asthma after a life treatening battle with phneumonia, I need to do this!

0 Kudos
7 Replies

You can do this hang in there i have been attack junk food for 3 days now its helping the weight will come off that easier that getting lungs clean

0 Kudos
loriann5

Good luck! You can do it, think about how much healthier u will b and how much money u r gonna save. Also n added bonus of not smelling like an ashtray! I have 24 days till my quit date and I feel with this site we CAN achieve r goal!!

0 Kudos
cherlynn

Good luck prncesboo!! You can do this 😃

I'm a student reporter working on a story about people in New York City who are quitting smoking. Where are you located? 😃

0 Kudos
kelly9

Hello we are starting the same journey at the same time hopefully we will come through it and I look forward to hearing all the little issues that may come up for you and your strategies for tackling them and in turn sharing mine. Caroline x

0 Kudos
flomigrl

Oh I bet you are excited!!!  you can do it!!

0 Kudos
prncesboo

Thank you all for your kind words! I gave in twice since I quit but I am not giving up! I have moments of weakness as does everyone. I have found that suckers are my best friend though lol I feel as if I dont think about them as much. I have been deep cleaning the whole house everyday which my family loves! I guess it is to keep my mind off of it. It is also a really nice easy workout since I have asthma and can't really run as long as I used to. Eventually I will be able to run a little longer than 5 minutes! Anyway my journey is going quite well and I hope all of yours are to!

Cherlynn I am from Utah so sorry.

-Bekkah

0 Kudos
anna38

hi everyone, my name is Anna.  i am trying to quit smoking again.  i have already been through this before, i quit and start again somehow.  this time i am determined to quit for good.  i just turned 40 and i am getting older, its time to quit for good.  

i feel sick after i smoke, i dont feel good, i only smoke because of the cravings not because i like to smoke.  i wish i never started.  never thought i would smoke this long, and its been a long time.  i need all the willpower and strength to quit this time.  i am really determined to do it.   any advice would be appreciated.

thanks, Anna

0 Kudos