Give and get support around quitting

mara

November Quitters

Wish me luck as I wish you luck!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
609 Replies
lois13

i will set my quit date soon hope some one will be my buddy in Nov. quit.

0 Kudos
for-my-health

Hello all, My name is Shanna. My quit day was/is on Nov 20, 2011 at 12:39am.. And still smoke free. today is going on day 3.. Iam using the Patch.

0 Kudos
All4Railroads

Anybody still following this group?  I quit on November 10, 2010 and haven't smoked a single cigarette since.  I am very thankful for that as I was a fairly heavy smoker (about half a pack a day) for about 4-5 years.  I have a big event next month where I'm hosting a bachelor party and I'm concerned that the groom (an old smoking partner of mine) will be pressuring me to smoke with him.

Anyway, just looking to hear any thoughts, thanks!

0 Kudos
lcdavis04

My quit date is November 13th.  I would love to be your partner.

0 Kudos
annarora

Hi I'm going to try and quit...again on the 3rd of this month (November).  I'd be happy to be part of a group on this website,  get and perhaps give some support. 

0 Kudos
sharikomm

My quit date is the 17th.  We can do this!

0 Kudos
kelly166

my quit date is November 16th.. need help!!

0 Kudos
melliejoy

Hello! My quit date is today! Nov. 04, 2013.  I would also love to come here daily to support one another.

0 Kudos
debz2

My quit date was  set in Sept for Nov 1 and still doing good. If anyone one wants to talk please let me know. Support is good! Your not alone! 

0 Kudos
jordz

my quit date is today as this date is amazing 11-12-13 🙂 Hope today is final as i'm a serial quitter

0 Kudos