Give and get support around quitting

mara

November Quitters

Wish me luck as I wish you luck!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
609 Replies
pahart12

Day one has started! I need to make it through the first three and then I am usually good to go.
0 Kudos
pahart12

thanks kennth! you too!
0 Kudos
jeff-jones

drink water ice water clean you out and tastee yummmy
0 Kudos
spunkie

Please stop by QPC group and give congratulations to our friends who have reached milestones. You should join up and have a party when you reach 7days made it thru hell week and 30 days man you are on your way 60 days etc. it is lots of fun .. Please stop by my page and join it is listed on the left hand side under groups next to last group down.. Good luck with all your quits. While you are on my page check out my funny video it will help with your quits and make you laugh.

SMOKE FREE AND LOVING IT... JUST PAYING IT FORWARD
0 Kudos
jeff-jones

changing again???
0 Kudos
shelley5

my last cigarette FOREVER was last night at 7:00pm.
0 Kudos
jeff-jones

go pahart12 3 days then it gets easy for you thats cool wish it was that way for me who u people like in the football and baseball tonite if you ccare but anyways goodluck pahart12
0 Kudos
jeanetta

NOV.3,2009 is my quit date...Anyone else????Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
jeff-jones

i wish you all luck save money and better health just gotta find something to do with my hands lol dont say it
0 Kudos
pat

My last cigarette was last night about midnight...looking forward to my smoke free world!!!!! We can do it...it's just some leaves wrapped in paper....we're bigger and stronger than that! Good luck Ken and Shelly...we have the same quit date!
0 Kudos